For a while I have the bug of these stats on the page but when I enter the server if I have my normal stats, can it be for the cd-key? 

http://prntscr.com/i661il

If you use two keys it is possible

45 minutes ago, Grover said:

i use one online

If you only use one then I really do not know what the problem is.Try to ask someone who is more competent than me, one of the administrators.

1 hour ago, piko said:

If you only use one then I really do not know what the problem is.Try to ask someone who is more competent than me, one of the administrators.

np piko :d

As I said earlier, have you changed ip?

this is because ur IP changed, the b3 info is showen in website by looking at the IP you have, and the IP matches to this JODVAS

However when you join ingame server it shows the guid u are using If you are writing !stats

hence the reason u have correct stats ingame But wrong stats on b3 info on website 

atleast What i have understood it fetches stats by ip or? @Kevin

1 hour ago, eXe said:

As I said earlier, have you changed ip?

this is because ur IP changed, the b3 info is showen in website by looking at the IP you have, and the IP matches to this JODVAS

However when you join ingame server it shows the guid u are using If you are writing !stats

hence the reason u have correct stats ingame But wrong stats on b3 info on website 

atleast What i have understood it fetches stats by ip or? @Kevin

that I know do not change my ip unless it has been changed by my internet to change it but that is impossible because I changed it two weeks ago and the computer I have it 1 month ago