tfninja

RIP COD4 Softcore

10 posts in this topic

So, just before you decided to kill Softcore Xfire, I recorded this one game for old times sake. I guess there will be no more of this now. 221-38 knife only. Ps, it takes about 10 minutes to properly warm up

tfn signing out.

Even your FFA and S&D servers are hardcore. 3 HC servers and zombies. Such variation. All the thousands of people who like skilled mode have nothing while you make duplicates of HC Crossfire servers which aren't needed because MN already has them. Yeah I will protest, because this is the death of the primary game mode that has lasted for 10 years!

I would also like that the softcore crossfire server remained working, many loved it including me. It was one of the main. But unfortunately the fate of this server does not depend on me. I was sad to know that it is now closed forever. :xsad:

first of all soft cross is still working...it is named crossfire night!!!and second your hack doesn't impress me!!

8 hours ago, redtiger said:

your hack doesn't impress me!!

hehehe, you r funny :-hihi-: 

Yes, he is a hacker, just like me ;)

Thanks for bringing this server back. There is now a queue to get in almost all the time, which shows how popular it was.

I've seen lots of old players in the last few days too, which is great. Elemental, Garfield, Dredd66, Private Ryan, lots of good old friends on there that i've known for 5+ years.

Still wish you'd revert the changes to the damage model though, or atleast find a nice middle ground.

Red Tiger: You gotta stop saying "hello, im your fan"! I appreciate it, but don't know what to say after the 10th time!