Hi.
I  faced a problem with my internet connection and my IP was changing a lot of times during the day.(not it is fixed)
My guess is that,b3 buged and it isnt recognizing me as an admin or as an member anymore.
I cant use fps,fov or admin(lvl 40 ) commands.
Can u please help me ? 

Your GUID please 

1 hour ago, pascal said:

Hi.
I  faced a problem with my internet connection and my IP was changing a lot of times during the day.(not it is fixed)
My guess is that,b3 buged and it isnt recognizing me as an admin or as an member anymore.
I cant use fps,fov or admin(lvl 40 ) commands.
Can u please help me ? 

And it often happens to me. Tried everything possible.The only solution I found was to turn off the modem and reactivate again. And then it works

Added

The bug is,

You play ingame and then get CI

You join the server again and the "old you but with 999 or 1 ping which is CI" is still there. So he got the regular guid while urs is changed to 0000000000000000 and then ur last 8 character which is not the guid that got the admin power. If you close cod4 and come back in and the old you are not there, is would change the guid to the regular "0ad000f00d and ur last 8 char

Tnx a lot !! @Kevin
@eXe But bro i am about to change home and connection too...Will this happen again? if yes what can i do ? 

No problem,

Closed