Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mythical

Zombie suggestion

Recommended Posts

Hey all...I have been doing some thinking on improving the zombie server...This is just what i think that would be cool to add so dont SPAM at me...

  • Give zombie skills like running faster .
  • Give humans mines or something like that.
  • Take away the camping countdown, because for me zombie mode is supposed to be about camping....
  • Give zombies a choice of costimizing like being a dog thats faster and a fat guy thats slow but has alot of health...
  • add a mystery box where humans need to use there points to get random guns because everybody is using shotgun...[Like black ops zombies]

So these are just the ideas that i think would be great to add...

THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE DO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THESE IDEAS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mythical said:

Hey all...I have been doing some thinking on improving the zombie server...This is just what i think that would be cool to add so dont SPAM at me...

  • Give zombie skills like running faster .
  • Give humans mines or something like that.
  • Take away the camping countdown, because for me zombie mode is supposed to be about camping....
  • Give zombies a choice of costimizing like being a dog thats faster and a fat guy thats slow but has alot of health...
  • add a mystery box where humans need to use there points to get random guns because everybody is using shotgun...[Like black ops zombies]

So these are just the ideas that i think would be great to add...

THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE DO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THESE IDEAS!!

hey i think that thos ideas could actually work especially where you said take down the camping countdown i totally agree on that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm... Personally I like the zombie server the way it is because it's like 'The walking dead ' and it is difficult because there are no overpowered perks to give unfair advantages and I like the idea of Headshot only because as the stereotype of zombies is that they only die if shot in the head 

but I know that ROZO has the box where random guns are Given in exchange for points 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually these MetaIdeas are BetaIdeas if they are possible of adding. i see there is advantage for the human team. coz they win everytime. :shame: shame on humans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DoN exactly what i am trying to say..

But i think the box idea is a greate one because all use the shotgun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think pistols only for humans would be fun  :fiù:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah like they start with pistol and need to use their points for random guns:nerd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey @mythical thats not a bad idea that sounds great

but i have some few ideas for zombies myself whatif there are 4 different zombies that the player could choose from....

normal zombie

fire zombie

ice zombie

and dog .That should be fun with the chest the humans get and the game will be more fair

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

those zombie choices were in an other zombie server we had but i already metioned it in my ideas but thx for agreeing with me bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rosario Vampire said:

hey @mythical thats not a bad idea that sounds great

but i have some few ideas for zombies myself whatif there are 4 different zombies that the player could choose from....

normal zombie

fire zombie

ice zombie

and dog .That should be fun with the chest the humans get and the game will be more fair

 

There is a mod like this Kev created it ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@IAV4K where bro where:zombie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mythical said:

@IAV4K where bro where:zombie:

yea bro where please share

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@IAV4K can you ask kevin or someone to add the box idea please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is, Kev is busy with work so I doubt he'll have time to create a script for the box 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@IAV4K cant you do that....

I mean you are a head admin so why not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have literally no experience in creating cod4 scripts, literally none 

I can design mod and create skins but thats about and I use pre-designed scripts like from Duffy and etc 

Sorry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh well ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

i think the box idea was good and i think we should give zombies a bomb so they can always win but first we should start with sabers not pistols than get the boxes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

knife srry not sabers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah and the zombie can be like bots...that way we all have fun and is quit fairplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@IAV4K remember the A R  5 1 zombies with the different zombies on different  wave just true <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mythical said:

yeah and the zombie can be like bots...that way we all have fun and is quit fairplay

@IAV4K he s talking about the old. mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mythical said:

yeah and the zombie can be like bots...that way we all have fun and is quit fairplay

This is ROTU and ROZO  and BTD ^^

we tried ROTU on v1. 0 it does not work 

Mods on v1. 0 usually don't work well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok well i just tried to exscrep my creative mind and share all my ideas

[I could not keep it in myself any longer]:*:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, IAV4K said:

This is ROTU and ROZO  and BTD ^^

we tried ROTU on v1. 0 it does not work 

Mods on v1. 0 usually don't work well 

but the mines are possible and the dog mod was running in the protocol 1 versions like.

V.1.1.0 which i'm playing currently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×