Jump to content
Mythical

We are Call of Duty 4

Recommended Posts

A video of reminding you how amazing COD4 was.

[Frag-Movie]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No offense....

But you always think about the videos m8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L*o*L

its just i cant play COD4 because i lag so much and i need to keep posting something you know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

M8 this is awesome, it's like a small story to how has CoD4MW been popular back in the days, it was awesome, it's a waste that people don't play the game that much anymore. Anyways cool find!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well they forgot my name in it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SniperWolf23 indeed bro

@GOODNIGHT LOL, They forgot all our names:cute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mythical said:

A video of reminding you how amazing COD4 was.

[Frag-Movie]

 

Was? Still is! cod4 still best game ever :d

 

3 hours ago, SniperWolf23 said:

M8 this is awesome, it's like a small story to how has CoD4MW been popular back in the days, it was awesome, it's a waste that people don't play the game that much anymore. Anyways cool find!!!

 Yes it is awesome.

Sad yes too see not a much people play this game - allot more players should be on cod4 in my opinion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MetaBee said:

Was? Still is! cod4 still best game ever :d

 

 Yes it is awesome.

Sad yes too see not a much people play this game - allot more players should be on cod4 in my opinion.

 

But the really big problem of them not playing CoD4MW is CoDWW2. Because CoDWW2 has better graphics. I mean I played CoDWW2 and it's a real good game if you want a change, but CoD4MW is in the heart of those who truly love the game. Like we do in the DW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SniperWolf23 said:

But the really big problem of them not playing CoD4MW is CoDWW2. Because CoDWW2 has better graphics. I mean I played CoDWW2 and it's a real good game if you want a change, but CoD4MW is in the heart of those who truly love the game. Like we do in the DW.

Totally agree with you, Well said :d 

Find it hard to believe that there might be a game thats going to be as good as Cod4 and MW2 comming up :p

Battalion  1944

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MetaBee said:

Totally agree with you, Well said :d 

Find it hard to believe that there might be a game thats going to be as good as Cod4 and MW2 comming up :p

Battalion  1944

Agree :p 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes no one still can say "was".. still its going good.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah..

The thing is Activision is putting in the last of their money to make black ops 4:p

So i think this one will be a good one because they cant screw anything up or their done for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×