Sign in to follow this  
SniperWolf23

Why?!

10 posts in this topic

Are they that jealous that they had to attack probably one of the best clan servers that exist in the CoDMW4 mp game. But the real question is - why? Is it because they are jealous or got banned, lost their tag because they did something that they weren't suppose to do or did they do it because they were furious. They are really stupid people on this planet, if they think they can do what ever they like to do, then they are really stupid. For them that's like taking candy from a baby, literally. I've been playing on this server for a long time and the DW (AREA 51) were the first servers I played when I started playing CoDMW4 mp. And I don't want it to end, because this server clan is the best server clan that ever existed and still in existing. Admins, Co-Admins etc... let's attack them (if we know who they are), let them know that -=DW=- isn't a server clan that does nothing. Let them know that WE are better than them in any way!!! All of you that read this, I am thankful that you took you're time to read it. :d:);) 

I'm with you SniperWolf23, been here to long to find another site. Sure hope the Mods can figure this out. Right now I can play for a few minutes then freeze up. Says the EXE program quit working.

On 1/3/2018 at 10:28 PM, SniperWolf23 said:

Are they that jealous that they had to attack probably one of the best clan servers that exist in the CoDMW4 mp game. But the real question is - why? Is it because they are jealous or got banned, lost their tag because they did something that they weren't suppose to do or did they do it because they were furious. They are really stupid people on this planet, if they think they can do what ever they like to do, then they are really stupid. For them that's like taking candy from a baby, literally. I've been playing on this server for a long time and the DW (AREA 51) were the first servers I played when I started playing CoDMW4 mp. And I don't want it to end, because this server clan is the best server clan that ever existed and still in existing. Admins, Co-Admins etc... let's attack them (if we know who they are), let them know that -=DW=- isn't a server clan that does nothing. Let them know that WE are better than them in any way!!! All of you that read this, I am thankful that you took you're time to read it. :d:);) 

100% agree

On 1/3/2018 at 12:28 PM, SniperWolf23 said:

i totally agree with you :100_emoji:%

9 hours ago, Rosario Vampire said:

i totally agree with you :100_emoji:%

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :d