Sign in to follow this  
Uzbek

Your best high score.

12 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I invite everyone to show your in game  high scores here :)

shot0004.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have a screenshot of mine :Disappoint:

But my score was 327|25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are good player) you can do better score:) but don't forget to take screenshot next time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My best was like, 60/1, or 80/1, between those two points. (It was along time ago but I’ve never taken a pic of my scores) : p (it was on HC cross I believe.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Uzbek are you kidding me?you pretend to be a great player using hack??you are pathetic man!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redtiger said:

@Uzbek are you kidding me?you pretend to be a great player using hack??you are pathetic man!!!

redtiger, do  you have any proof that I'm hacker or its jut your opinion? I never used any hacks. Otherwise I would have been already banned. Please don't talk much if you do not know.))

And guys) put your screenshots)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Uzbek said:

redtiger, do  you have any proof that I'm hacker or its jut your opinion? I never used any hacks. Otherwise I would have been already banned. Please don't talk much if you do not know.))

And guys) put your screenshots)

you are a joke man...i have faced you many times and i know very well that you hack!!!because of hackers like you the great players don't get the credits they deserve!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, redtiger said:

you are a joke man...i have faced you many times and i know very well that you hack!!!because of hackers like you the great players don't get the credits they deserve!!!

aaahahahah :haha: ok dude! As you wish.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Uzbek said:

aaahahahah :haha: ok dude! As you wish.))

Just like me  he says someone is a hacker without proof

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this