Jump to content
Kevin

Our future

Recommended Posts

but why not....

I wanted DW to last a little longer because i became member just a while ago 

:=(:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys we will still have Call of Duty 4 -MW servers 

we are just leaning more to Batallion1944 because we can't just be a cod4 clan we must branch out into other games :)

We will be here for a while  or  as long as people give us donations ^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possible to keep the stock servers which was kept since A R 5 1 ?? 

Like the FFA,Zombies,SCF, HCF, and HSD with RPG only??

I really like the cod4 community.....

So is there gonna be a different page for the Bat 1944 game or the same page with different forums?

And are the admins gonna be active like they were since A R5 1? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MONGCHAW said:

Possible to keep the stock servers which was kept since A R 5 1 ?? 

Like the FFA,Zombies,SCF, HCF, and HSD with RPG only??

I really like the cod4 community.....

So is there gonna be a different page for the Bat 1944 game or the same page with different forums?

And are the admins gonna be active like they were since A R5 1? 

The servers are still in testing phase, servers which were unpopular will be removed such as Rpg Knife only Gun game Deserteagle only because there is no point in having dead servers 

 

That will be communicated when the times comes and we'll have to wait to see 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sir Kevin I dont see FFA on the server lists. Only S&D and HARDCORE CROSSFIRE appears....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

head admins please take my request into consideration. i believe that i speak for the numerous folks who stock to the all maps server. and i  am sure they would be disappointed to see such a popular server go away..therefore, my humblest of request to kevin to let open the all maps for the sake of those players

thank you so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, itsme said:

head admins please take my request into consideration. i believe that i speak for the numerous folks who stock to the all maps server. and i  am sure they would be disappointed to see such a popular server go away..therefore, my humblest of request to kevin to let open the all maps for the sake of those players

thank you so much

i have sent kevin a message since yesterday but nothing yet!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2018 at 12:38 PM, Kevin said:

Hello all,

Following the problems in 1.0, I decided to leave only 3 servers in online. (SD & Hardcore Cross & FFA)

Soon, the new game battaliongame will be released, and we will leave on this game, of course, will leave us our cod4 servers online.

What is battaliongame? => http://battaliongame.com The game will cost only 15 € at its release.

I hope that many of you will follow us ;)

soo it is not free??
Where i can downland this???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

noooo , As I come to join the clan you decide to move onto another game ... and it's not even released yet ...  And I am not paying for a game :v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love DW, i wish to DW a wonderfull future.

Now i go back to porn films ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2018 at 5:38 AM, Kevin said:

Hola a todos,

Después de los problemas en 1.0, decidí dejar solo 3 servidores en línea. (SD & Hardcore Cross y FFA)

Pronto, el nuevo juego Batalliongame será lanzado, y saldremos de este juego, por supuesto, nos dejará nuestros servidores cod4 en línea.

¿Qué es el batallón de juegos? => http://battaliongame.com El juego costará solo 15 € en su lanzamiento.

Espero que muchos de ustedes nos sigan ;)

They do not deceive me. :hmmm:
The player that appears in the video is a hacker. okey no. :p

Saludos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any info on the sniper only server? It used to be decently active, not as much as S&D and Crossfire Only though, but definitely more active than some servers that have been revived now. I'll miss it if that makes any difference :( . There's now no good sniper only server left on no-patch cod4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 8:56 AM, IAV4K said:

No we just won't be a Cod4 only clan anymore 

we will still have servers in cod4 

thank goodness because i love ur servers its my fav but iv been waiting for battaloin awile now and cant wait for its release but im still a solid cod4 fan but lets give battalion a try guys it will be nice that i promise:100_emoji:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 11:08 PM, IAV4K said:

Guys we will still have Call of Duty 4 -MW servers 

we are just leaning more to Batallion1944 because we can't just be a cod4 clan we must branch out into other games :)

We will be here for a while  or  as long as people give us donations ^^ 

i will donate when i start earning on Ytube

so sub me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-TYQBFNDQgqhzTPYyfDWg?view_as=subscriber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Battalion 1944 hits Steam Early Access on February 1st 2018! 
Sign up for the closed beta at  and share this video to increase your chances of receiving a beta code!

 

Battalion_Beta.gif

 

http://mailchi.mp/7032078417d3/battalionbeta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×