Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

andreadb98

DW Servers under attack

58 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, FLASH said:

Can this be the issue?

The crashes happened to me a lot after I mistakingly clicked on a fake dw server and got a virus in my game. Could be that people who might have also done the same thing as me have that virus which contains a script that overloads the server with data and hence crashing it. Just a thought because crashes were quite frequent for me.

Also, One day as I started the game, as soon as I pressed join game in homepage and browsing the servers list, out of no where I heard someone say hello to me, I was like wtf is happening and  again that voice said hello (I wasn't on team speak nor had I joined any server), it was only then when I was sure that my game was infected. It was too creepy, I immediately wiped off the game. Now I don't have a setup. Hopefully will join back as soon as I find one.

its not just for you,

its a server issue :p 

Yes I know @MONGCHAW. That's why I said it could be that when pepole with the virus are online, then the script in the virus is causing heavy overload to the server hence crashing the server. I don't mean exactly the above could be happening, just sharing a thought so could help in any way to solve the server issue, Mongy! :HungryFace:

On 1/8/2018 at 2:37 PM, Malfri said:

I'm Sure The Attacker Is 

Scottsmudger :huh:

@Kevin

@IAV4K

@andreadb98

Am I Right Babes ?

Hell no mate! Scott is not someone who would ever do such thing, All people who know him know that he is much more mature than that! 

21 minutes ago, Roman said:

Hell no mate! Scott is not someone who would ever do such thing, All people who know him know that he is much more mature than that! 

:lol:

jealous on our servers guys hope it will get ready sooon :d

i hope that u will make these servers better

ye many players  r  experiencing   bad lag   .  its great    u  r working on it