hello every body!hope u guys fine rules are equal for all admin reli kicked me due to camp in hardcore i was playing with sniper so without camp i cant snipe because i have too much high ping when i tried to talk with him i cant play without camp in sniper than he gave me warning so what is this guys and also he was camping too with assault rifle and he was saying me again and again go and report go and report than i leave game and come here he finished all my fun this is really not fair DW reli really bad attitude u have i am disheart by u if u not happy with me than tell me i am ready to leave and ready to uninstall the game. :(

Mani you were not sniping. YOu were camping with the G3. Sniping is allowed and camping with a moderate manner. Heavy camping, or permanent camper like you is not nice. Plus you are very arrogant and don't listen to no reason. You are just a spoiled kid. You don't care about the other's players fun, but only yourself. And  you come here are write in an way like the others should feel pity for you. You are also a member of DW calan, shame on you offending the administrators. We are trying very hard to keep the servers fun for everyone. 

oh damn dont blame me i have no g3 class even i just took it from land and replace it with desert eagle i used g3 for just 1 round man, and mate u did not told me dont camp u banned me first and tell me after this, thats why i asked u why u banned me than u gave me warning. i am just a mamber and u r server admin u have to tell me about the rule and than take a step but u did not. I am not good in english thats why i cant express everything in english words , and mate for your info  i like friendly enviornment  even me and striker was joking with each other and doing fun with sniper u can ask to him .

sorry but shame on you too because you did very bad u have to be cool minded because u r admin think many time before kick some1 because its heart to other 1 ( except hackers ) 

Dude you do know we have all the chats. The server register all you type and do.  I did asked you friendly,  but you gave me the attitude. 

dude u heart me first than i said u r noob and crying

i respect every admin even all players

hmmmm

Reli did not ban you ,you kicked you for hardcore camping ...

I too get annoyed with hardcore campers ...altough i usually warn them before i kick them to which i what i see you done by asking mani to move as campers will get kicked 

and then you warned you for arguing with him and disrespecting him :

you called one of our trusted admin a behanchoad to which roughly translates to "sister fucker" that is not cool Mani...i have warned you before for using bad language 

What you could've done was simply say that "you are sorry and it won't happen again"

But Reli please have also be patient when dealing with members who feel you have wronged them

I don't think this is admin abuse rather miscommunication  

1 minute ago, IAV4K said:

hmmmm

I too get annoyed with hardcore campers ...altough i usually warn them before i kick them to which i what i see you done by asking mani to move as campers will get kicked 

you called one of our trusted admin a behanchoad to which roughly translates to "sister fucker" that is not cool Mani...i have warned you before for using bad language 

What you could've done was simply say that "you are sorry and it won't happen again"

But Reli please have also be patient when dealing with members who feel you have wronged them

ok bro as u wish sorry reli sorry everbody whom i heart next time it wont happend again.

ok bro as u wish sorry reli sorry everbody whom i heart next time it wont happend again.

5 minutes ago, IAV4K said:

hmmmm

thanks iav4k 4 understand my feeling u r intelligent i know i did bad too but reli is admin he have to think about us sorry again 

Thanks for being compliant guys