Sign in to follow this  
Rainyy

abuse towards the admins

15 posts in this topic

both I and the other admins receive daily insults and accusations example you are a bulls ***, hacker noob you do not know how to do anything other than hack and do good and many more things besides what they want to say how to do your job and to ban anyone without evidence and first investigate most of these cases happens with Latinos who are the smallest players on the server

I made this topic because the English-speaking admins never know what the Spaniards say and most of all because I'm tired of the fact that every time I kill someone else is telling me hacker and if it were I would be banned like many examples admiral and elite

also that when I kill "rare form" is by the sound of the steps generally or because I had seen them happen in other rounds or in the same 

and more examples with bad words 

Them calling you names, like you said, is breaking rule 4.

Rule #4: No abusive behavior towards admins or other players

They say this stuff to me too sometimes but I just blow it off, if they make a big deal and call me a hacker etc it just means I’m better than them. :p But anyway you can warn them for either rule 4 or just warn them without a reason (example: just type !w Segria.) and it will say “Warning: Segria. BEHAVE YOURSELF!” So if they get real annoying, vulgar or abusive you can give them a warning. 

Nobody gets to tell you how to do your job besides a HA or above, so if they try to tell you how to ban someone then just ignore them or say “I know how to do my job.” and if they argue with you about it that’s also against the rules.

Rule #3: No arguing with admins (listen and learn or leave

1 hour ago, Mythical said:

I agree i also get kills by hearing there footsteps and they call me hacker...

So i just say one word.....

"NOOB":HungryFace:

Not like me so many players tell me i hack sometimes bad words i say thanks and ignore him

6 hours ago, Rainyy said:

both I and the other admins receive daily insults and accusations example you are a bulls ***, hacker noob you do not know how to do anything other than hack and do good and many more things besides what they want to say how to do your job and to ban anyone without evidence and first investigate most of these cases happens with Latinos who are the smallest players on the server

I made this topic because the English-speaking admins never know what the Spaniards say and most of all because I'm tired of the fact that every time I kill someone else is telling me hacker and if it were I would be banned like many examples admiral and elite

also that when I kill "rare form" is by the sound of the steps generally or because I had seen them happen in other rounds or in the same 

and more examples with bad words 

I love Google translation xd

13 hours ago, Segria said:

Them calling you names, like you said, is breaking rule 4.

Rule #4: No abusive behavior towards admins or other players

They say this stuff to me too sometimes but I just blow it off, if they make a big deal and call me a hacker etc it just means I’m better than them. :p But anyway you can warn them for either rule 4 or just warn them without a reason (example: just type !w Segria.) and it will say “Warning: Segria. BEHAVE YOURSELF!” So if they get real annoying, vulgar or abusive you can give them a warning. 

(Nobody gets to tell you how to do your job besides a HA or above, so if they try to tell you how to ban someone then just ignore them or say “I know how to do my job.”) and if they argue with you about it that’s also against the rules. 

Rule #3: No arguing with admins (listen and learn or leave

you say my work xd i know can warn but is in masse all accusation and i cant read all names 

This actually happens alot to the majority of us,Personally i  don't warn people who insult me 

They want attention and that's all....if they were really angry about you 'hacking they will rage quit' 

When they call me a 'Hacker 'i say "Thank you ....wh is life <3"

Sometimes Ignorance is Bliss :Ghost:

4 hours ago, IAV4K said:

This actually happens alot to the majority of us,Personally i  don't warn people who insult me 

They want attention and that's all....if they were really angry about you 'hacking they will rage quit' 

When they call me a 'Hacker 'i say "Thank you ....wh is life <3"

Sometimes Ignorance is Bliss :Ghost:

if it happens to everyone but I needed to say it because it really happens to me all the time whether they are in fuckin 'other they insult me and they say it all at the same time I do not see the names or they say it when they die and I'm still alive

I remember the days when i was always present @ FFA and getting the top score 5-6x straight some players tend to insult me at first i was upset but i tell them to practice/play more to achieve victory. and when they call me a hacker i thank them and dare them to record my gameplay and file a ban request...

Keep in mind guys our staff is doing their job to make our server fit..

And those who argue with our rules are the ones who cant accept defeat(positive)/losers(negative)

snapoutofit.gif