Sign in to follow this  
Roman

My (2nd) Intro!

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

I am Roman (taken from my old name "RomanEmpire" since I used to love reading about it), I used to be here, I joined this clan when it was called AR 51 at June 2016, and became an admin as well here, however due to reasons that occurred I left the membership/admin-ship. I was curious to see what the original clan where I met my friends, I felt nostalgic regardless of all that happened (Note: I don't hold personal grudges to anyone here :)) I have recently been back to COD4 after 4 months of leaving it. I look forward to play with the old friends here and meet new friends here as well! :dance:

Personal informations:  I am from Lebanon from Byblos. I love Soccer and as well studying (don't ask :p),

I guess this is it!  If you want to ask anything, then just go for it :Alien:

Regards,

Roman.

8 minutes ago, Roman said:

Hello everyone! 

I am Roman (taken from my old name "RomanEmpire" since I used to love reading about it), I used to be here, I joined this clan when it was called AR 51 at June 2016, and became an admin as well here, however due to reasons that occurred I left it. I was curious to see what the original clan where I met my friends, I felt nostalgic regardless of all that happened (Note: I don't hold personal grudges to anyone here :)) I have recently been back to COD4 after 4 months of leaving it. I look forward to play with the old friends here and meet new friends here as well! :dance:

Personal informations: My real name is Muhammad, I am from Lebanon from Byblos. I love Soccer and as well studying (don't ask :p),

I guess this is it!  If you want to ask anything, then just go for it :Alien:

Regards,

Roman.

Good to meet you,  I will be happy to be ur friend

Roman! GL bro.... you are one of my friends way back at dw and one of the reason y I joind this clan and community..

Romaaannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Welcome to -=DW=- ^^

Hopefully we can be friends :p

Wow you seem to be a  talented  cod4 played.....  Jk bro you are the best bullet magnet :rock:

As i always say Live and Let die

Gad to see you're back Here :yes: