Kevin

Merry Christmas.

24 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

First of all, the DW wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year's Eve party.

It's been 11 years since Christmas with this team and some players, we spent 11 years as AR 51 and now we are going to 12 years as DW.

We've been through things all these years, we've got great members and admins, with whom I've managed this team Substanz, Scott as Red Admin, and all their jobs that made this team what is now.

Have a great holiday with the family, and dropped one can your PC ;)

Ps : This message is a little early, I would not do it tomorrow, I'm away for 2 days :)

chrome_2017-12-23_23-40-01.jpg

Congratz @Kevin Thank you for all the great stuff you have done for this community!

And for the rest of DW, I wish you a happy christmas <3

I wish you @Kevin and all of -=DW=- a merry Christmas. 

Thank you you for all the work you have put into this community and these servers. 

53 minutes ago, eXe said:

Congratz @Kevin Thank you for all the great stuff you have done for this community!

And for the rest of DW, I wish you a happy christmas <3

Thanks to Kevin  you and everyone from the forum all the nicest for the holidays :d:d 

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Hello everyone,

First of all, the DW wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year's Eve party.

It's been 11 years since Christmas with this team and some players, we spent 11 years as AR 51 and now we are going to 12 years as DW.

We've been through things all these years, we've got great members and admins, with whom I've managed this team Substanz, Scott as Red Admin, and all their jobs that made this team what is now.

Have a great holiday with the family, and dropped one can your PC ;)

Ps : This message is a little early, I would not do it tomorrow, I'm away for 2 days :)

chrome_2017-12-23_23-40-01.jpg

Thanks to Kevin  you and everyone from the forum all the nicest for the holidays :d:d 

Transparent_Merry_Christmas_Decor_PNG_Cl

‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love and peace  this special day.

Merry Christmas All and A Happy New Year  Gift-PNG-Image-38163.png

11.....12 years .....to infinity and beyond 

Enjoy your  festivities and Seasons Greetings :love:

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

Substanz, Scott as Red Admin, and all their jobs that made this team what is now.

Nice to see this Kevin :) 

Merry Christmas mate!

merry christmas guys...i wish good health and happiness to you and your family!!!

i want to thank this clan because this game wouldn't exist without you...you have the best servers!!!i hope to stay with us for many years and more players come and play this great game :Smilingblusheed::love:

Been here almost 2yrs and its merry god speed KEV! may all the wishes of our brothers be granted. Keep safe everyone...

DW aka a r 5 1 was the place i spent so much time for past 1.5 years. This was the best place to avoide heart breakings, sadnesses and lonelyness as well as get more happiness, loughter and fun time  with these lovely and amazing people.. i made a lot of friends here. Some of them are my personal friends by now which i love more.. 

When i look back at the end of the year we have a really sucessfull server thanks to @Kevin and our Best staff.. so i hope we will keep this good work for many more years.. 

WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISMASS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS... :heart:

Merry Christmas! :kevin: Conagratz on 11-12 years. Long live DW!