eXe

Fortnite

3 minutes ago, SpOoKy said:

yes i have to change it to 64 bit

Oh *duh* you cn get windows 10 pro for free - with 64bit operating system.. let me know if you do - i will send you link @SpOoKy  its official windows 

form microsoft

3 minutes ago, MetaBee said:

Oh *duh* you cn get windows 10 pro for free - with 64bit operating system.. let me know if you do - i will send you link @SpOoKy  its official windows 

form microsoft

man the game is so confusing

What about it, is confusing @GOODNIGHT ?  is it the coulours - and maybe like the animation looks of it :d ?

idk maybe but whe n iwatched ur vid i didnt understand a thing other than to take a gun and kill

how u got the link

But it is how you go about it, i mean you saw how noob i was - and how good eXe *ClumpZy* was - xD

So if you dont know what you doing , than you will die soon and not win the battle royal ..

3 minutes ago, GOODNIGHT said:

how u got the link

Link for ? im not sure wich link ? The games link ??

ye the download link

3 minutes ago, GOODNIGHT said:

ye the download link

Here is the link @GOODNIGHT although i do have link down under in my description of videos ;P

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/download

2 hours ago, MetaBee said:

form microsoft

ok send link

2 minutes ago, SpOoKy said:

ok send link

So @SpOoKy are you going to play *Fortnite* then if i help you xD ???? Hope sooo :)

Link To download https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

Take a good read at it @SpOoKy the idea is to download it - then put onto a USB. The Method of USB is best , Then you just turn pc of, plug usb in

then start her up again.. please do watch video tutorial Here is link to video - 

1 hour ago, MetaBee said:

So @SpOoKy are you going to play *Fortnite* then if i help you xD ???? Hope sooo :)

Take a good read at it @SpOoKy the idea is to download it - then put onto a USB. The Method of USB is best , Then you just turn pc of, plug usb in

then start her up again.. please do watch video tutorial Here is link to video - 

ok thank you @MetaBee

On 22.12.2017 at 10:23 PM, GOODNIGHT said:

You hack in this game too? 

:haha::haha::haha:
xD xDxD 

I pLAY oNLy 
PUBG :Top^^:

My Latest Video :p 

On 2/20/2018 at 7:47 PM, MetaBee said:

Ok sorry I have 1 question, if I download Windows 10 (I have windows 7) , will I lose my softwares/games/saved informations?! Sorry if this sounds some sort of a "noobish" answer, I am not very knowledgeable on these stuff, thanks in advance.

Yours truly,

:) 

@Roman there is a way to do a partition, so you can keep your saved files - and there are plenty of methodes to do so. (also i think you can have 2 OS's running along side with each other, you will have to learn more about that on video tutorials or other means.

For me - i just re did everything :0 so i started from scratch, but for some games (like cod4) for example i saved my player  folders and save files.. then when i reinsatlled it onto windows 10 - i then just copied over the files :)

So it depends on what you want to do - windows 10 in my opinion, is 30 times better than windows 7 - and 100 times better than windows 8 & 8.1

Hope that helps.