ABigHairyScotsman

Servers

9 posts in this topic

Don't mean to sound like an ungrateful moaner but the FFA server is terrible these days. (don't know if the others are as bad as I only play FFA).   I really appreciate the time that the admins put in to running the servers but unfortunately there are a couple of problems that I can see.

1. It is VERY, VERY laggy, especially when there are 20+ players on-line.

2. My weapon of choice the RPD LMG seems to be lower powered than it used to be.  It takes many more hits to kill than it used to.

3. With Martydom disabled, people are able to hide behind spawn spots and spawn kill with no retribution, ie they're not killed by your marty.

4. I like the extra in-game perks, eg predator, care package etc. (so it's not all negative comment).

5. The game just doesn't seem as "sharp" as it was before. I can't put my finger on the reason but assume it's because of the lag.

As I said at the start I really appreciate the time that the admins put in to running the servers but in my humble opinion the server is going backwards and losing its appeal. 

Sorry for the negative post but I am trying to be honest with you in the hope that DW will become THE best server again.

ABigHairyScotsman

The new setting was way better, at least on the tdm server. No lag whatsoever. Now with the old setting it's become the old juggernaut, last stand and martyrdom filled nadefest. The hairy dude was right, you can' make everyone happy. :xsad: