Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
IAV4K

Fake Dw Servers !!

Recommended Posts

Hey All 

Recently some noob created re-direct servers with our name on it ...these are all fake servers

Do not enter these servers at All !!

There are viruses on the fake servers  that will damage your computer 

We strongly urge all players to connect to our servers via ip :

Here is a list of Our servers with their ips :

Server Name

Ip Adress

  -=DW=-Search and Destroy

178.33.3.163:1039

-=DW=-Hardcore Crossfire Only

178.33.3.163:1035

-=DW=-Softcore Crossfire only

178.33.3.163:1034

 -=DW=- Free for All

178.33.3.163:1038

 -=DW=- Softcore All maps

178.33.3.163:1032

-=DW=-Hardcore All maps

178.33.3.163:1040

-=DW=- Zombies

178.33.3.163:1063

How to connect via ip : 

Open your console by pressing "~" and then type in console :

/connect <ip Address>

Here is a Complete list of all our servers 

http://dwarea.com/servers/

 

Thank you for your Compliance 

This matter will be resolved ASAP

Happy Fragging 

~Staff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IAV4K said:

Hey All 

Recently some noob created re-direct servers with our name on it ...these are all fake servers

Do not enter these servers at All !!

There are viruses on the fake servers  that will damage your computer 

We strongly urge all players to connect to our servers via ip :

Here is a list of Our servers with their ips :

 

Server Name

Ip Adress

  -=DW=-Search and Destroy

178.33.3.163:1039

-=DW=-Hardcore Crossfire Only

178.33.3.163:1035

-=DW=-Softcore Crossfire only

178.33.3.163:1034

 -=DW=- Free for All

178.33.3.163:1038

 -=DW=- Softcore All maps

178.33.3.163:1032

-=DW=-Hardcore All maps

178.33.3.163:1040

-=DW=- Zombies

178.33.3.163:1063

How to connect via ip : 

Open your console by pressing "~" and then type in console :


/connect <ip Address>

Here is a Complete list of all our servers 

http://dwarea.com/servers/

 

Thank you for your Compliance 

This matter will be resolved ASAP

Happy Fragging 

~Staff

Well I went on a one and it just downloads a 22 file mod and than redirects to our original.

Oh amnd yah I did that on a VM.

Don't try it by yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Thanx for info for me i am using Bat file for connect
ar51v1hc.bat
....inside the file:
iw3mp.exe +connect  178.33.3.163:1035
.bat file must be inside cod4 dir

ofc is old bat now is dw servers :d

<>< <>< eat this for better brain ><> ><>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info...

Hope you catch this dirt bag and kick that filthy ass 6 feet under the ground!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd suggest change our colour, from light blue to red, so people in the community can tell the difference between them...

 

Oh, and -=DW=- Hello Kitty is @Kevin's secret project, you can't decieve me ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, DokiDoki! said:

-=DW=- Hello Kitty is @Kevin's secret project, you can't decieve me ;D

i dont think so Martis....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got all of our servers favorited since the last time something like this happened so no issue to me : D

 

id suggest other players do so as well when this is resolved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MONGCHAW said:

Well I went on a one and it just downloads a 22 file mod and than redirects to our original.

Oh amnd yah I did that on a VM.

Don't try it by yourself.

Hi bros i have problem in this server there is text tells me u have to make appeal help and thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update :

The fake server issue has been dealt with ,the Fake servers seem to be gone   celebration-clipart-emoji-4.png

Thank you for your Patience 

Happy Fragging !

~ Staff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job mate :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pheieu relieved...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tthanx  is dat y my computer  shows more than 3 dw zombiie  servers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KashanRaider Mine is Showing 5 Zombie Servers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kevin there is only a few days to have this problem maybe some hacking attack,it's best to put a blank address in favorite,and so join ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LyNx  then  except one all r fake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×