Zed

strange phenomena at the servers of aaaa|MN|

Hi all,

I know that aaaa|MN| is not your server but out of curiosity:

When entering aaaa|MN| servers at the last 3 days, the game definitions get change:

1) from full screen to regular screen

2) the game runs very very slow

3) colors changed to mostly gray.

I wanted to ask:

1) Did anyone experience this?

2) Is there a way beside uninstall / reinstall, to restore the game definitions?

Thanks.

Yes, i did... lost my cfg file due to thst

What you can do it do /set com_maxfps 125 (bc its bsck to 1)

Lower your brightness of the game

And do /r_fullscreen 1 then /vidrestart

7 hours ago, Zed said:

Hi all,

I know that aaaa|MN| is not your server but out of curiosity:

When entering aaaa|MN| servers at the last 3 days, the game definitions get change:

1) from full screen to regular screen

2) the game runs very very slow

3) colors changed to mostly gray.

I wanted to ask:

1) Did anyone experience this?

2) Is there a way beside uninstall / reinstall, to restore the game definitions?

Thanks.

yes,i did but i just made a new profile and everything was fixed oh and u can try what @DaRealGhost said that works too

This is because you did not join an MN server, you joined a bugged/fake server called NM. It messes with your game files and screws everything up. Firstly it disables your console, you need to turn it back on in your settings. It also changed your FPS to 1 frame per second, type in console /com_maxfps 250 (or whatever FPS you use)  then it also changed you to windowed mode? Switch the game back to full screen by typing in console /r_fullscreen 1 then type /vid_resart. It also changed your sensitivity in your console, change that back to default by typing /sensitivity 5.

It also changed some other things like making your looking up and down very slow which I’m not sure how to fix at the moment.  You can also just run the game in administer mode and create a new profile to avoid these issues. Make sure you do not join an NM server again. Be sure it is actually a legit server. If you play on a server often then favorite it. That way if a fake server comes you can still play on the right one. 

Reinstalling the game should also fix all this

I had to reinstall my cfg from 1.7

Inorder to fix that thing of the up and down

Easier solution because I joined that server twice, after the first time I made a full copy of my profile so when it happened the second time I just replaced the profile folder, all your previous settings are restored.

U joined NM server not MN . Ppl of NM server hacks everyone's CD key. And sell them. That's what I heard not sure about that. But it's NM server not MN

Not nice for this to happen to players, hope no one else joins there so called server :\

That is bug server and i banned for wearing Dw tag there permanent ban lol

On 9/29/2018 at 10:49 AM, Segria said:

This is because you did not join an MN server, you joined a bugged/fake server called NM. It messes with your game files and screws everything up. Firstly it disables your console, you need to turn it back on in your settings. It also changed your FPS to 1 frame per second, type in console /com_maxfps 250 (or whatever FPS you use)  then it also changed you to windowed mode? Switch the game back to full screen by typing in console /r_fullscreen 1 then type /vid_resart. It also changed your sensitivity in your console, change that back to default by typing /sensitivity 5.

It also changed some other things like making your looking up and down very slow which I’m not sure how to fix at the moment.  You can also just run the game in administer mode and create a new profile to avoid these issues. Make sure you do not join an NM server again. Be sure it is actually a legit server. If you play on a server often then favorite it. That way if a fake server comes you can still play on the right one. 

Reinstalling the game should also fix all this

Everything worked fine for me. Except for sensitivity. 

OTHER THAN THAT THE MN GUYS R KINDA JERK-ISH CUZ THEY KICK U IF U DONT REMOVE DW TAG

7 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

OTHER THAN THAT THE MN GUYS R KINDA JERK-ISH CUZ THEY KICK U IF U DONT REMOVE DW TAG

They pb me lol

Guys, i think the best way to get over this is to copy your mpdata file and then reinstall thegame, after that just copy the mp data back and also keep your cd key