Sign in to follow this  
nN|Doge

Where have I been?

Hello DW,

I haven't been active for a little while, but I wish you well.

After I quit CoD4, I decided to try CoD WWII. Playing only with scope, something I have never done before. So I made this short fragmovie. I still have 100GB worth of clips left to make more videos with! 

CoD4 Promod Skill: Low. CoD WWII Game time: 180hrs since December. Thankyou for watching.

Now tell us how many times you died before making this video.

Nice video bro. :d 

6 hours ago, Uzbek said:

True say it and congrats bro

9 hours ago, Uzbek said:

3 hours ago, Vicky said:

True say it and congrats bro

There is no K/D ratio on this mode, only Win / Loss ratio. My W/L ratio on this game is 4.5. It's an objective based gamemode called WAR so it's fun to be a team player. 

Why do you think I died a lot? The mouse settings are the same as CoD4, so the only people who died a lot were the enemies.

I have 100Gb of more clips like this too so I'm quite consistant. But my friend & old [dw] member Dubzy is better than me & he is making an edit too. Thanks.

@nN|Doge dude calm down^^ I was just joking ;) Ofc you play awesome, I even thought that you play very good (in this game) like @DucK

57 minutes ago, Uzbek said:

@nN|Doge dude calm down^^ I was just joking ;) Ofc you play awesome, I even thought that you play very good (in this game) like @DucK

really lol but how he play in snd hahahaha 

10 hours ago, Uzbek said:

Ofc I know you were joking mate. I've never met you in game but I know the DW server admins are good people! I just like to share my knowledge^^ And thanks again! 

On 8/16/2018 at 11:08 PM, nN|Doge said:

Hello DW,

I haven't been active for a little while, but I wish you well.

After I quit CoD4, I decided to try CoD WWII. Playing only with scope, something I have never done before. So I made this short fragmovie. I still have 100GB worth of clips left to make more videos with! 

CoD4 Promod Skill: Low. CoD WWII Game time: 180hrs since December. Thankyou for watching.

But you still noob in cod4 xD