Sign in to follow this  
|HAX|AtyA

pls stop this!!!

today was playin with Gravysnow in strike map not gona bragg but was playin very well suddenly in one round i was left alone and we were on attack i had bomb

and over 1 mins were left in that round so i camped a bit and killed around 7-8 players the moment i killed gravy he kicked me out of that round lost round and was pretty humilating i rejoined and then arged a bit for that i m sorry but its not done simply he is admin so he cant treat me like this.many players saw this includin ghost,unnamedplayer,slow etc it was pretty humiliating and this wasnt the first tiem with me so i hope this will not happen again.[no reason was mentioned for that kick and later he told i was kicked for camp.if camp is not allowed then pls do tell me and afterwards he told i wasnt playin for obj then for that he need to pokee me not kick me without reason]

Yes this is not fair , atleast poke if not following rules but its direct kick!! By the way atya camp a lil bit he doesnt break any rule. Same has happen to me before 2-3 months in wetwork but that time i didnt report and today this thing repeat with atya so plz stop this. 

You were left alone as in were you the last guy remaining on your team? If so then there's nothing wrong with camping against 7-8 players, you killed majority of the lot so that doesn't really justify you being a camper and as for gray he's been doing that for a quite a while now, he did that to me back in 2017 when i killed him twice i don't know if it was overgrown or countdown but anyways admins should never kick someone without a valid reason and what gray's doing is kind of abusing the power given by DW :)

@BranD!  i wasnt the only one thier was one more guy whp was afk so technically i wad alone and tried to make my team win and was lrft to killl 8-10 plp so worked only for team not for kills but i felt humiliated that time and my team members also opposed it that time

@|HAX|AtyAAtyA I have seen it to he is miss using his power 

@|HAX|AtyA then there was no need for you to be kicked, was it just a rookie admin abusing his power given to him by the head admins? Could be, you're going to have to speak to the head admins about this.

Not only thus after i reconnected he multiple times told me to leave i mean i know i killed thier team alot that match but if u r annoyed with me then u need leave not me  

May this issue be addressed accordingly... as the credibility of the admins is concerned... :Eyes:

I think that is not good. Admin  should look this

Haha, oh Gosh! Now I have to write a great paragraph for you...

First, your kick was for being camping and not playing for objetive... I don't know if you know that S&D it's for plant the bomb that you never pick up. Second, I have warned you once before kicking you, some people prefer that and not a second warn. Third, I made pokes for you before (the last map) and you stay camping in that map and the next one. Fourth, you have broken the rule 3, 4 and 8, when you start to saying things to me (not good wishes) and there you said: "This is why I hate DW sometimes", because you can't camp in S&D(?). Finally, you have to learn that not all the players have the time or patien for staying specting your camp, in my case I don't have both. YOU WERE IN ATTACK SIDE AND CAMPING WITHOUT AN INTENTION FOR PLANT. 

Btw, If you want to "humiliate" someone do it with a reason that is justified and no, I do not regret it.

*I can't made SS for his agressive language that was why I warned him twice after the kick. :D Mani let him a new opportunity and then he continue with his ofenssive language.

image.thumb.png.3b74f73fc7c28a237450bdd5509102db.png

image.png

Ahh dont have time for ur this lies in this para and etc so i wont read it i just dont need to say anything more plp played in that match were witness let @araf nd @akshay tell what happned in that match

As i told ya didnt poked me for thaat kick it was soo freakin random that no one in my team understood it and the argument was after ur kick 2ndly yea i still say u gona regret using ur powers in a wrong way 

Nd 3rd yea i said i hate Dw sometimes cos this wasnt first time with me many timeskilled all and when gone to defuse then i was kicked so yea i really hate this kinda misuse

And it wasnt a camp ... well leave it i told all the things in first para 

I personally didnt had any fights with u but i dont take these kinda shits so everytime u do it u will always find me like this.This time i wasnt that much angry next time if u do this u will get 10 times better words from me

First admin didnt poke !! Direct kick atya ! This is clear thing.

23 minutes ago, Akshay said:

First admin didnt poke !! Direct kick atya ! This is clear thing.

:D I did :P 

26 minutes ago, |HAX|AtyA said:

I personally didnt had any fights with u but i dont take these kinda shits so everytime u do it u will always find me like this.This time i wasnt that much angry next time if u do this u will get 10 times better words from me

Just take care with your words here too :)

Ah idk about words u hope u r not a 12yrs old kid pls dont get hurt kido md 2ndly if u do this shit again i told u you will see the worst than this.One thing more pls dont lie more

I respect all Dw admins and members infact i respevt mostly players in Dw but if u these kinda things dont expect anything good from me 

Nd all the abusive lang came after u kicked me fir no reason 

Well it wasnt even abusiveu can say disrespectful 

I was there in that match and was there in last map too Atya played both maps in very good form in that round when this happened he first got the bomb and got back into the mid building in strike map from where u can find bombing Spot A on left then he tried to wipe out some enemies from that point so that he can rush to planting spot cos blindlessly rushin to planting point is useless.After he killed Gray he kicked atya without any warnings or any pokes then Atya came back and was angry nd i think he abused gray too but really gray did a punk move to win a simple round

Ahh another big para well not in a kkd to read this one too well just someone explain me having bomb with me when their is more than 1 min left on the clock killin plp so i can plant safely how he judged i m not playin for obj. Obj is to plant had more than enough time to plant from that point of time .on the top of it i didnt even got any pokin messages even if he thought that well i dont wana say much i think the plp who have to take a decision r veey much good to understand whole situation nd yes wana tell yea u poked me when i reconnect and it was alsp once cos i was camping again xD

Ok first u boys have to calm down..

Then i have to tell you that u people are reguler players in our servers, so u dont have to wait for an admin to poke you for the objective. But i know its hard for the objective when you have 7-8 opponents alive, so i am in your side for that.. but i like to see if u have any proof of what you said in there? Coz we do not like to take actions on something someone say it happened..

anyway our staff will look in to this matter and let you know our decision..

Very thankful that u joined inn @Don actually i can only show u witness cos it was soo freakin random kick that i didnt have time to take any kinda photos or any videos after i came back he poked any maybe kicked me again but first time it was very clueless