Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shiki

Please remove super mod powers

Recommended Posts

there is a guy is using the ban skills like a bullets from light machine gun , the server is completly empty... i got 2 times ban, and prolly i get ban again when the ban get over...

SOMEONE IN THIS SCREENSHOT WAS THE GUY WHO IS USING BAN POWER CAN U REMOVE HIS POWERS PLEASE THANK YOU

CODBAN.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can you give us your guid, so i can check who banned you?

and i dont recognize any of those names as admins...

Delnorte aint a member or admin, so it cant be him, still he refuses to remove tag...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaRealGhost said:

can you give us your guid, so i can check who banned you?

and i dont recognize any of those names as admins...

Delnorte aint a member or admin, so it cant be him, still he refuses to remove tag...

 

23c38efa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shiki said:

23c38efa

thanks ill check who it was, and tell HA and RA too keep an eye out

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just checked, and see no bans at your profile... any idea what is happening @IAV4K, @eXe and other admins?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixed

Well it should be anyways :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IAV4K said:

Fixed

Well it should be anyways :D

 

I continue be kicked.

WHO IS KICKING ME? BECAUSE IN THE REASON THE FIELD IS EMPTY EVEN THAT...

I MEAN IF U ARE GOING TO KICK SOMEBODY DUDE WRITE A REASON ATLEAST...

IM ASKING ME MYSELF IN THE HECK IS KICKING PEOPLE BECAUSE I SEE THE BANS APPEALS AND ITS NO JUST ME .

PLZ KICK AND REMOVE THE POWER FROM THAT GUY....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shiki said:

I continue be kicked.

WHO IS KICKING ME? BECAUSE IN THE REASON THE FIELD IS EMPTY EVEN THAT...

I MEAN IF U ARE GOING TO KICK SOMEBODY DUDE WRITE A REASON ATLEAST...

IM ASKING ME MYSELF IN THE HECK IS KICKING PEOPLE BECAUSE I SEE THE BANS APPEALS AND ITS NO JUST ME .

PLZ KICK AND REMOVE THE POWER FROM THAT GUY....

Like i said, i dont recognize any of those names as a member of -=DW=-

Are you using VPN? If so, disable the VPN, B3 detects it and then kicks them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DaRealGhost said:

Like i said, i dont recognize any of those names as a member of -=DW=-

Are you using VPN? If so, disable the VPN, B3 detects it and then kicks them...

nope im from argentina, this is weird because i was  playing normally u mean play a entire match, then after 1 hour i play again and kicked

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any RA have a idea then? I am out of ideas about what the cause of this is... i still think its something to do with the VPN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a big doubt about what is happening in the server crossfire night, no matter what time i enter is empty... prolly the guy who ban me , ban a lot of players , because the server is empty every moment, maybe they are try to enter , but they cant because get a ban from this guy, plz check it... thank you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ban is a bug, no one is banning you, the reason its empty sometime is cause it doesnt show in the master list all the time, and we cant do anything about it then try and restart our servers, which we do. This means people need to join it by either having it added in fav list or by joining it by IP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×