Jump to content
The Dynamic Uno

Introduction!!!

Recommended Posts

Hi All !!!!

My name is The Dynamic Uno. Me and @[eYe]WoLfY are  BFFs and school mates :D . He told me about cod4 and dwarea  and that was the day I joind dwarea and it changed mah life. Currently I play Dota 2 , Jailbreak , Phantom Forces.

P.S: Subscribe my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF7nQQhMbqbWCbiPT0Y4OcQ?view_as=subscriber . That is also a request from wolfy.

So thats all :P

BB :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see you're a friend of wolfy. Welcome to our forums Dynamic Uno enjoy your stay..;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to our forums enjoy your stay if u need any help pm me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums Bro!!

Enjoy ur stay! <3

If u need any help dont hesitate to call me! :) 

By the way .. My In-Game Name is "-=DW=-LyNx" / DW|I'mLyNx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dynamic Uno said:

Hi All !!!!

My name is The Dynamic Uno. Me and @[eYe]WoLfY are  BFFs and school mates :D . He told me about cod4 and dwarea  and that was the day I joind dwarea and it changed mah life. Currently I play Dota 2 , Jailbreak , Phantom Forces.

P.S: Subscribe my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF7nQQhMbqbWCbiPT0Y4OcQ?view_as=subscriber . That is also a request from wolfy.

So thats all :P

BB :D

Welcome to the forums, Glad to know that @[eYe]WoLfY talks about DW and Cod4 

As the above said, if you need any help PM them, you can also PM any of the staff here at DW for any assistance

All The Best @The Dynamic Uno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome dude, Enjoy your stay here at DW. Hope to see you in game!

P.S my name in game is -=DW=-Ghost

And as all the above said, if you have any questions or need help... Don't Hesitate to PM any of us!

Happy Gaming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums Bro:p:Banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ArcBee said:

Welcome to the forums, Glad to know that @[eYe]WoLfY talks about DW and Cod4 

As the above said, if you need any help PM them, you can also PM any of the staff here at DW for any assistance

All The Best @The Dynamic Uno

Dude!

Ask @The Dynamic Uno that I talk about CoD4 and DW all the time -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The Dynamic Uno said:

Hi All !!!!

My name is The Dynamic Uno. Me and @[eYe]WoLfY are  BFFs and school mates :D . He told me about cod4 and dwarea  and that was the day I joind dwarea and it changed mah life. Currently I play Dota 2 , Jailbreak , Phantom Forces.

P.S: Subscribe my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF7nQQhMbqbWCbiPT0Y4OcQ?view_as=subscriber . That is also a request from wolfy.

So thats all :P

BB :D

Cool words you added , boi !!

My work was to introduce you to DW.

Now be a good boy and prove yourself and don't let me down :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welocme to our forums 

if any dilemma pm @CoMrAdEWoLfY :d  or may be any of us xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

welocme to our forums 

if any dilemma pm @CoMrAdEWoLfY :d  or may be any of us xD 

naraaz to nhi ho naa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

naraaz to nhi ho naa

nhi naa  nhi hun 

xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Dude!

Ask @The Dynamic Uno that I talk about CoD4 and DW all the time -_-

lol lies you never talk about DW or Cod4

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArcBee said:

lol lies you never talk about DW or Cod4

:p

Ask @The Dynamic Uno himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Ask @The Dynamic Uno himself.

I did "he says he doesn't know who @[eYe]WoLfY is :heheSMIRK: 

He only knows DW and Cod4 - Cause he heard off me, ArcBee, and how great ArcBee is at cod4, so know he wanted to meet me :thankyou:

Anyways, i'm just trolling you @[eYe]WoLfY don't get angry, in the first place i said " Glad to know that [eye]Wolfy talks about cod4 and DW, but i think you miss read or something..

Read this msg again properly and scroll up and see ;)

20 hours ago, ArcBee said:

Welcome to the forums, Glad to know that @[eYe]WoLfY talks about DW and Cod4 

As the above said, if you need any help PM them, you can also PM any of the staff here at DW for any assistance

All The Best @The Dynamic Uno

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Dude!

Ask @The Dynamic Uno that I talk about CoD4 and DW all the time -_-

So yeah, learn to be more polite. Read msges better, cause i was actually being nice to your friend

And you by saying "Glad" to know that @[eYe]WoLfY talks about DW and Cod4.. 

So please remove your angry like on my comment.. and take a chill pill ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ur sense of humour doesnt matches with me.

Anyways, u r my friend and we should not fight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@[eYe]WoLfY This is not about sense of humor, this is about the fact that you cant read a msg.. or take a joke. 

Don't call me your friend,We are not, Cause friends do not behave the way you are behaving, so i suggest you be more polite to the admins and staff here at DW

We don't need haters in our forums, like i said remove your angry emoji.. as that was very un called for, as i was not being rude to you..  i was being very well coming to your friend,and simply teasing you a bit, in a friendly manner 

2 hours ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Ur sense of humour doesnt matches with me.

Anyways, u r my friend and we should not fight

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ArcBee said:

@[eYe]WoLfY This is not about sense of humor, this is about the fact that you cant read a msg.. or take a joke. 

Don't call me your friend,We are not, Cause friends do not behave the way you are behaving, so i suggest you be more polite to the admins and staff here at DW

We don't need haters in our forums, like i said remove your angry emoji.. as that was very un called for, as i was not being rude to you..  i was being very well coming to your friend,and simply teasing you a bit, in a friendly manner 

 

Dude !! 

I dont care if some one teases me in joke or in serious mode

2) Ok m8, ur choice.. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways , IT is his introduction , not a fight arena -__-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@[eYe]WoLfY You seem to have an attitude problem

This is over now, if you don't want to take the angry emoji like off, that's fine.. i cannot force you to, just know that you are using it at false discretion

For that i'm going to report your behavior to HA 

I tried really hard to be nice to your friend, and the fact that you cant see that is concerning.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to forums bro.hope you see in game... 

     By the way i'm ||JC||VIPER in game name...

     Like to be a friend..all of you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×