eXe

call of duty 4 !!--- GIVEAWAY ---!!

Hello everybody

I just wanted to say a few word.
I love this community and every player that are in here so I decided to make a giveaway.
The giveaway will last for 7 day (So everybody has a chance to join it), and it will be 3 random winners (bot will do it for me)

In order to  join this giveaway, you have to react (like) the giveaway in discord.

In order to join https://discord.gg/j93vFV click on this link and find the #giveaway_hype channel.
You will see the giveaway and all you have to do is to react to that post that is there
When 7 days are done the giveawaybot will auto pick 3 random winners from everybody who has reacted (liked) the giveaway.

The giveaway will be 3 steam gift cards with 20$ on it. It will be picked 3 random winners with each winning 1 20$ card

This also means that the winner needs to have a steam account. https://store.steampowered.com/

If the winner doesnt have a steam account, or doesnt answer in 2 days time with his steam profile, we will draw a new giveaway for the gift card.

If you got any questions, please ask here or in the #giveaway_support channel

Cheers

eXe

Hmmmm.... Someone is balling :D

May the best boob win :*

ps : If I don't win I am banning you ;)

dude 

love to do it 

but i still donno how to use discord cmds

and i dont have a bank account b4 december 2018  :)  

well any way hope the best of luck to all

@KashanRaider

You just need a steam account (gaming platform) no need for a bank account. There is a link on the description.

All you have to do is to click emoji next the nr 12 in discord server in the #giveaway_hype. Right Now it says 12 But the number will increase, just click on it

80831220-7EE6-494B-B5BA-EC592BAA5272.thumb.png.549e6945671354eee4dbdf10c52bec88.png

I am gonna win this for sure

You wish

18 hours ago, MetalUpYerAss said:

I am gonna win this for sure

Using eXeIsTheBest is not gonna help you win this.. i am the one who gonna win..:finger:

1 hour ago, DoN said:

Using eXeIsTheBest is not gonna help you win this.. i am the one who gonna win..:finger:

Are you sure I'm winning?:d:dance:

does this mean if i win i can buy battalion 1944 ? if so  i will and if i can buy 1 more game i will give a free battalion key to a winner :) 

Thanks for this opportunity :heart:

I'm joining with pleasure :*:cute:

WINNERS ARE!!!

So please DM with the Steam account:
@Space @kostantinossterg41 @PulsarHeat If you don't DM in 2 days from now, I will have to reroll new winners!

DM on Discord (Private message on discord), if you dont DM in 2 day I will reroll!

Congratulations winners  :d

Congratulations:)

Congratulatins guys!  :Banana:

Congratulations

On 7/31/2018 at 2:27 AM, eXe said:

WINNERS ARE!!!

So please DM with the Steam account:
@Space @kostantinossterg41 @PulsarHeat If you don't DM in 2 days from now, I will have to reroll new winners!

DM on Discord (Private message on discord), if you dont DM in 2 day I will reroll!

hmmm dude in discord 1 pin showed i won but  im not mentioned here .. y is dat??  am i l8??

20 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

hmmm dude in discord 1 pin showed i won but  im not mentioned here .. y is dat??  am i l8??

Buy me cs:go if it is you

Congrats to the winners. Since I feel bad cause raider didnt redeem his temporarily profile until now so he did not show up on winner list first, I will give him an 20$ gift card for the trouble :)

Winners
@Space @kostantinossterg41 @PulsarHeat             ---->    @raider(for the trouble)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For everybody else, I will give away 2 more 20$ gift card and a 10$ cause I feel bad for those who lost, this means 3 MORE winners! These winners have 1 day to contact me here on discord (DM me ur steam profile) The last winner will get the 10$ giftcard

Second winners:
@DaRealGhost @Rebel @ninja.

Well done To all the Winners @Space @kostantinossterg41 @PulsarHeat @Raider @DaRealGhost @Rebel and @Ninja

Please buy legit cod4 :p im so sick of cracked players :Virus:

11 hours ago, ArcBee said:

Well done To all the Winners @Space @kostantinossterg41 @PulsarHeat @Raider @DaRealGhost @Rebel and @Ninja

Please buy legit cod4 :p im so sick of cracked players :Virus:

Thx haha 

annnnd im gonna use it for another game lol, already have the legit version 

Congratz to the other winners here, Spend those money wisely