Sign in to follow this  
KashanRaider

call of duty 4 HAND GRENADES!!!!!! A RIP OFF

hi all admins ....

plz  can u remove   grenades from s&d when the situation is 13 vs 13 or more

every one keeps spamming nades every where in de map blindly and  most of non nubs like mah self get killed i donot like nading  i only  use stun smoke and flash for tactical purpose not some noob hand grenades 

plz i promise if u remove nades from s&d u might see  mature and professional game play instead of nonsense popping up cars 

28 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

hi all admins ....

plz  can u remove   grenades from s&d when the situation is 13 vs 13 or more

every one keeps spamming nades every where in de map blindly and  most of non nubs like mah self get killed i donot like nading  i only  use stun smoke and flash for tactical purpose not some noob hand grenades 

plz i promise if u remove nades from s&d u might see  mature and professional game play instead of nonsense popping up cars 

Hm they can't remove the grenades,grenades are very important in some occasions anyways if u don't want to die from the random grenades wait 10 seconds the beginning of each round they will throw the grenades then u can play normally

We have already removed 3xfrag perk from s&d.. we dont think removing the nade is a solution to your problem. Nades are a part of the game. You have to change your gameplay tactic to avoid those spamming nades in the beggining of the round..

1 hour ago, GOODNIGHT said:

Hm they can't remove the grenades,grenades are very important in some occasions anyways if u don't want to die from the random grenades wait 10 seconds the beginning of each round they will throw the grenades then u can play normally

ooo  nice that was wise but i cant wait 10 seconds i wont get any kills 

well no harm no fowl i will try