This panel is sooooooo Sexy SleepySelfishGrosbeak-size_restricted.gi

like that :D nice work

Hello everyone,

As you could see we have changed the panel for our players and admin.

You now have several new options, on the home page you have the status of our servers

1.PNG

You have on your right a graph of the players online per day, or per week.

You also have a page that displays players online on our servers, this way you can find your friends more easily ;)

2.PNG

A page that informs all players register on our servers.

3.PNG

You also have a page with the stats of the players, with a banner that displays the best player

4.PNG

A page that displays the most played maps of our servers, we have for sure Crossfire in Top 1, we have two server 24/7 Crossfire.

5.PNG

You also have the list of players banned from our servers, respect our rules, you will never be on this list :D

6.PNG

Now let's go to the profile page of a player, on this page you have all your information, or the information of a specified player.

7.PNG

You have the stats, which shows the number of kills, deaths, your ratio, or even the best maps you played and your weapons.

8.PNG

8-1.PNG

I leave you to discover the rest of the panel, if you have any idea, said here ;)

noice

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Hello everyone,

As you could see we have changed the panel for our players and admin.

You now have several new options, on the home page you have the status of our servers

1.PNG

You have on your right a graph of the players online per day, or per week.

You also have a page that displays players online on our servers, this way you can find your friends more easily ;)

2.PNG

A page that informs all players register on our servers.

3.PNG

You also have a page with the stats of the players, with a banner that displays the best player

4.PNG

A page that displays the most played maps of our servers, we have for sure Crossfire in Top 1, we have two server 24/7 Crossfire.

5.PNG

You also have the list of players banned from our servers, respect our rules, you will never be on this list :D

6.PNG

Now let's go to the profile page of a player, on this page you have all your information, or the information of a specified player.

7.PNG

You have the stats, which shows the number of kills, deaths, your ratio, or even the best maps you played and your weapons.

8.PNG

8-1.PNG

I leave you to discover the rest of the panel, if you have any idea, said here ;)

This looks very good thank you kevin 

Beautifully explained

Thanks

Thanks @Kevin, never expected all this tho, but Amazing work dude... You deserve the medal of Web Development of DW

On 7/15/2018 at 7:08 PM, Kevin said:

I do not understand what do you mean

This system is soon finished

An update this morning of the database, the config file is returned by default, the max user by default is 100, I fixed this problem

I meant something like "Staff"  but i saw that you already put it :p

Looks really cool Kev ;)