Sign in to follow this  
DaRealGhost

DWWarrior Refuses to remove DW tag..

• In-Game Name: DWWarrior
  • Client ID: (i see there are alot of DWWarriors in the player list, idk which one is which) But, here is the link to all those names... http://dwarea.com/players-list?s=DWWarrior&t=all  {78544} This is the B3ID that EyE, Spooky and Uzbek kicked for wearing the DW tag, and I have notices this B3ID...
  • Server: Promod
  • Date & Time: 05:35 PM (south africa time)
  • Reason & Proof: This Player has got a few verbal warnings from some admins and myself, after all that warnings he refuses to remove the DW part of his name... on the photo given, it is the player on the bottom that i am talking about... 

shot0179.thumb.jpg.96179c4b280f8d7c400647a44c4f483a.jpg

Recently 1 guy told me that DW tag can be not only our tag. There is also Digital Warriors clan (http://www.digitalwarriors.cc/) which has their own tag [=DW=], but players also can use just DW letter of this tag. And maybe this guy is using exactly that tag, not ours, and it is kinda not fair to warn or kick players that use DW letters of other clans tag... Tomorrow there can appear another clan with DW letters in its name and they also will have their own tag.

So I think we need to select maximum 2 variants of our tag instead of several. Why 2?... Bcz 1 is used in our servers name and another 1 can be used in game.

It should be 2 of these tags:

• -=DW=-     (6 chars as it written in our serves name)
  • DW|          (3 chars)
  • =DW=       (4 chars)
  • -DW-         (4 chars)
  • DW'           (3 chars)
  • *DW*        (4 chars) and others (there can be a lot of other variants...)

@Kevin, @IAV4K, @DoN, @Ninja, @andreadb98, @eXe, @Segria

I'm Just Annoyed By People Like That. They Can Have Their Tag When They Play On Their Server, But When They Are Playing On Ours They Should Remove The Tag, But He's Probably Not Even Part Of That Clan So .......

I'm Not In The Favor Of Your Suggestion, Uzbek ... :)

:ninja:

In this case, i do not see DWWarrior is wearing any tag. I see only two letters included in his name. If he is wearing the DW atleast as DW-Warrior, we can say he is wearing the tag. I think this is a result of the bug happend little while ago in zombie servers which includes DW in everyone of thair names. I think he is not doing this on purpose. Their are some people doesnt understand english or some doesnt know what happened arround them. I think this player is one of them. So my opinion is lets not hit him as long as he is not wearing the DW as a tag on purpose. 

And i agree with ninja. If someone has thair tag as DW they has to remove it in our DW servers. 

@Ninja, @DoN no problem guys, just I though that it wouldn't be fair to kick/warn someone who uses (maybe) their own DW tag and ask them to remove it just bcz of same letters. But you know better than me and I'm not arguing with you guys.