Sign in to follow this  
NOOBALERT

Fake commands issue?

I was playing cod4 and suddenly it says stop using fake commands i was using ingame the quick chat statements and the warnings appeared 3 times in a row?? Is that a server issue? Got banned for 1 day i guess :((

Maybe your using a GUID which is same as others so when they are using the fake cmds you get banned

48 minutes ago, MONGCHAW said:

Maybe your using a GUID which is same as others so when they are using the fake cmds you get banned

@MONGCHAW  15 players kickd man not only 1

On 7/8/2018 at 7:43 PM, MONGCHAW said:

lol dude  if some one is already using a same guid or code the server doesnt lets him in and says 

"sorry the key code is in use"

2 hours ago, KashanRaider said:

lol dude  if some one is already using a same guid or code the server doesnt lets him in and says 

"sorry the key code is in use"

It does, my brother and i use the same key, so its same GUID and B3ID and it lets us both in...

On 7/8/2018 at 4:14 PM, NOOBALERT said:

I was playing cod4 and suddenly it says stop using fake commands i was using ingame the quick chat statements and the warnings appeared 3 times in a row?? Is that a server issue? Got banned for 1 day i guess :((

B3 also gave me a warn tho, it went crazy and fave out warn, my guess its the !discordauto command which bugged out