Sign in to follow this  
DoN

For Those who need..

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

when i was playing yesterday, there were some players who only talk Spanish (some players cant talk English neither understand English) .. with all the recent changes in the server they are a little confused why they cant use !FPS & !FOV and what is !PRESTIGE. when they saw me, they started to ask questions all in Spanish. i understood a little what they mean and i tryed to help them by translating what i have to say.  but once they ask something back i get lost, coz i cant completely understand Spanish ( i can understand a little coz i know some Italiano, and those both languages goes a little simmiler )

and i came up with a little suggestion to solve it.. i think its good if we display some of those auto generate massages in Spanish for a little while, till they understand what they have to do.. such as this massage :

as soon as they understood what they have to do we can remove all those massages in other languages. most of those players play in the mid nights that none of our admins play in those servers.  some of them are regular players and to keep them with us. that's why i came with this suggestion..

Thanks <3

Yes but @Rainyy speaks Spanish right. I have seen him play during that time too. Maybe he could help. I just know that one of the two Rainy's speak espanol.

18 minutes ago, FLASH said:

Yes but @Rainyy speaks Spanish right. I have seen him play during that time too. Maybe he could help. I just know that one of the two Rainy's speak espanol.

si yo hablo español no hay problema :D

I eat Taco's ....so yeah i support Spanish People or is it Mexicans :55_frowning:

Yeah, would be good to add that since there are so many spanish talking kids  who doesnt understand english:7_sweat_smile:

But to add this for just a time would be good :D