Sign in to follow this  
DuckRaidZ

Confest of me lying.

Hello, fellow brothers and ladies of DW, I lied about my application back in dw,

I had an old account called RedBush when I lied about being 18 :/ 

Yes I admit it, I'm sorry about it , I decided to make a new account and try it for real, I'm so sorry everyone, I've played these servers since I was 10, I'm now 16 , I'm a true old timer, I use to be here when the old Red admin was about, Kevins good friend , well was, I've been on these servers for so long , since dw was a thing for deathrun all the time.

I'm so sorry to everyone, I admit it all, I don't deserve admin I'm sorry :(

You should be punished for that and kicked me from game instead of warn you dont even know admining lmao 

Well to be honest duckii u are family and u are always forgiven and about the lie they  didn't make u admin cause of ur age they saw something in you maybe they knew that u deserve the adminship thats why they gave it to u even though u lied i still think u deserve to be an admin and i will never regret it 

3 minutes ago, I'mMalfri said:

You should be punished for that and kicked me from game instead of warn you dont even know admining lmao 

He knows admining very well he kicked u because u were disrespecting him by using offensive language he kicked u instead of warning u should thank him for that instead of crying about it 

Thanks goodnight :( <3

2 minutes ago, DuckRaidZ said:

Thanks goodnight :( <3

Your welcome :)

I'm RedBush from dw everyone loved, me I made lots of reports and Was so close to admin level 60 , which I do deserve, but I shouldn't be saying that, sorry about everything :( sorry Kevin, Sorry DucK to me you both are like family to me , like I love you with all my heart no homo <3 :(

5 minutes ago, GOODNIGHT said:

He knows admining very well he kicked u because u were disrespecting him by using offensive language he kicked u instead of warning u should thank him for that instead of crying about it 

let's say abt 1st kick ok no problem but why the hell he kicked me 2nd time for no reason i was playing and he kicked me when i joıned again he says i was afk 
Noobs

2 minutes ago, I'mMalfri said:

let's say abt 1st kick ok no problem but why the hell he kicked me 2nd time for no reason i was playing and he kicked me when i joıned again he says i was afk 
Noobs

First time u got kicked for disrespecting and the second time he kicked u cause of being afk 

3 minutes ago, GOODNIGHT said:

First time u got kicked for disrespecting and the second time he kicked u cause of being afk 

who the hell was afk ?

man please cry 

Malfi no point arguing with a server admin 

15 minutes ago, DuckRaidZ said:

Hello, fellow brothers and ladies of DW, I lied about my application back in dw,

Yes I admit it, I'm sorry about it , I decided to make a new account and try it for real, I'm so sorry everyone, I've played these servers since I was 10, I'm now 16 , I'm a true old timer, I use to be here when the old Red admin was about, Kevins good friend , well was, I've been on these servers for so long , since dw was a thing for deathrun all the time.

Friend does not matter how old you have the importance of how you behave :d

2 minutes ago, piko said:

Friend does not matter how old you have the importance of how you behave :d

Thank you Piko means a lot , if I still lied I would of earned a level 60 admin with fake and liability :( 

3 minutes ago, DuckRaidZ said:

Malfi no point arguing with a server admin 

just keep crying ............

4 minutes ago, DuckRaidZ said:

Thank you Piko means a lot , if I still lied I would of earned a level 60 admin with fake and liability :( 

a lier always will stay the same 

a lier always will stay the same 

Cant u close the subject already?

It happened and finished forget it

3 minutes ago, GOODNIGHT said:

Cant u close the subject already?

It happened and finished forget it

he kicked me for no reason he's crying ..........

he kicked me for no reason he's crying ..........

Just close the subject

6 minutes ago, DuckRaidZ said:

Do not worry about having a world that makes a lot bigger mistakes .and no one feels guilty

2 minutes ago, piko said:

Do not worry about having a world that makes a lot bigger mistakes .and no one feels guilty

:)

Hope everyone can forgive me :( I don't deserve admin at all, I would of been 60 but you know I stopped lying and that and grew a pair.

Well... I have an confession too:ColdSweat::((

Duckraidz accepting your fault is good enough. You deserve a forgiveness and a chance too. Just keep in mind to be true primarily to yourself. We are a family here since A R 5 1 :rock:

Apologies accepted

acigar.gif

27 minutes ago, OUCH said:

Duckraidz accepting your fault is good enough. You deserve a forgiveness and a chance too. Just keep in mind to be true primarily to yourself. We are a family here since A R 5 1 :rock:

Apologies accepted

acigar.gif

Thanks bro <3

4 hours ago, DuckRaidZ said:

@DuckRaidZ Don't worry about it, Your a decent guy... 

Your a good admin; aswell as a good friend.

Your forgiven :p

Even though you did ban me for Wh back in the day lol But that's okay cause if you didn't.. i might never of tried to get to know DW as much as i have ;P so in a way i'm thank full 

Peace bro :love: