Hey guys,I want to wear that god damn tag is so nasty

So i read about the requirments and i dont make posts so is that a problem Kevin can u pls help me dude @Kevin

43 minutes ago, SnipeMeHarder said:

Hey guys,I want to wear that god damn tag is so nasty

So i read about the requirments and i dont make posts so is that a problem Kevin can u pls help me dude @Kevin

Hi, I know I am not Kevin, but you have to make 15 posts otherwise you will be rejected (its to make sure you are active on the forums as well), you can like "comment" on other people's posts like when there are discussions and more. Without the 15 posts you can't post on that page for the application.

Kind Regards

DaRealGhost

56 minutes ago, DaRealGhost said:

Hi, I know I am not Kevin, but you have to make 15 posts otherwise you will be rejected (its to make sure you are active on the forums as well), you can like "comment" on other people's posts like when there are discussions and more. Without the 15 posts you can't post on that page for the application.

Kind Regards

DaRealGhost

We must have 15 posts inoder to apply for membership and it will be used to check ur activity on forums....

That's why you need 15 posts ;)

brow 15 posts donot  mean actual 15 topics !!!   when u  make a reply  on other fella's topic ur reply counts as a post itself  u actually need 15 content count not  15 topics xD