Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOODNIGHT

learn from me

Recommended Posts

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GOODNIGHT said:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life

This is the most Honest; and True Statement ever.. ahahah :haha: 

Cause when i used to look at my teachers, sometimes i used to wonder why im not teaching them ;P lol:nerd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ArcBee said:

This is the most Honest; and True Statement ever.. ahahah :haha: 

Cause when i used to look at my teachers, sometimes i used to wonder why im not teaching them ;P lol:nerd:

Ofcourse it is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well said bro <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DuckRaidZ said:

Well said bro <3

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's beautiful, but i dont want to learn from you >:v <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-John Lennon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, >SpD<Pato said:

It's beautiful, but i dont want to learn from you >:v <3

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IAV4K said:

-John Lennon 

Did u google it or u knew?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knew ,it is a famous quote .....

Its like to be or not to be ---> You knows its Shakespeare 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IAV4K said:

Knew ,it is a famous quote .....

Its like to be or not to be ---> You knows its Shakespeare 

So i guess u love reading quotes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, IAV4K said:

-John Lennon 

You got it this is by John lennon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GOODNIGHT said:

So i guess u love reading quotes 

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Dumbledore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, IAV4K said:

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Dumbledore 

Perfect :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×