Sign in to follow this  
BiAS

Recently found a video I made from 2013

Back in 2013, I found out how to edit demo files. I learned that demo files are easy but time consuming.
Probably why I stopped doing them, lol.  Well, here is a video I found from back then...

man jolly good show u made that video bro ??

it was awesome seeing knifes is better than doing them 

Great video bro.. 

nice video bro:shiny:

:D thanks

@BiAS how can u record ur own body?What is the way to do it?Can we it by using bandicam?:shoot:

@cute REAPER 
I can only speak for myself regarding this. It requires a bit of creative ability and mainly being able to picture what you want before
you do anything. For me that alone is the most time consuming. Making things happen how I wanted really wasn't as bad. Some
may find it the other way. The instructions below are as accurate as I can be considering the video posted was the last one I did
doing it this way.

1) I captured the demo file as normal in cod4mw (Google the console commands for that).
2) I used a program like CODPLAYER.   Found here?   http://www.cybopat.net/vb_cod4player_eng.php
    (You can use slowmotion, faster playing, freezing demo, toggle third person view, toggle view HUD info etc)
3) I used some form of capture program to record what CODPLAYER was showing.  OBS is what I used
4) Find and watch who ever at whatever time I want.
5) Choose what I want to record and figure out if I want it from 3rd person view or 1st.
    If 3rd person, figure out my movement to keep it smooth as I can. Cinematic shots etc.
6) Record the screen of CODPLAYER (screen capture), trying to keep the size, bitrate and everything the same.
7) Turn on the 'ol video editing program and go crazy...

*****In the case of what i did, I just took 2 clips from the same time from 2 different angles. Then I split the screen
 by taking the over all dimensions of the final video and divide it by half. So for example if its a 720P final output
video (1280x720), I would make each video 640x360 and plop them beside each other. Or if your video editing program
allows you to, you can just resize it on the fly. Finally, I sync'd everything up and did the final rendering in 720p.*****

H o p e  t h a t  h e l p s !