MetalUpYerAss

call of duty 4 Final killcam on Search&Destroy

Hello dear -=DW=- Family;

I think it’ll be great if the final killcam will be back on S&D server. It’s not necessary but I think it’s a part of the fun. 

Thanks in advance,

MetalAss.

You got that idea after u played promod for a while am i right ? 

the idea is not bad plus final kill cam shows the kill in public  which is awesome that every one see that ki!!  and if the kill is knifer or funny  it gets even better

well i hope the RAs install it again :d

3 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

You got that idea after u played promod for a while am i right ? 

the idea is not bad plus final kill cam shows the kill in public  which is awesome that every one see that ki!!  and if the kill is knifer or funny  it gets even better

well i hope the RAs install it again :d

Yes it’s fun, but it’s not about promod. There was a killcam on S&D server before the name was -=DW=-.

And yeah, I hope they bring it back:shoot:

GUYS BUT AL LAST KILL CAM HE CAN BE HIDING IN A BUSH FOR NINJA IF HE SHOOT SOME BODY ALL KNOWS WERE HE WILL BE SO I THINK FINAL KILL CAM DON'T NEED. AND DONT  THINK WRONGLY @MetalUpYerAss AND @KashanRaider

3 minutes ago, Vicky said:

GUYS BUT AL LAST KILL CAM HE CAN BE HIDING IN A BUSH FOR NINJA IF HE SHOOT SOME BODY ALL KNOWS WERE HE WILL BE SO I THINK FINAL KILL CAM DON'T NEED. AND DONT  THINK WRONGLY @MetalUpYerAss AND @KashanRaider

So that would be more competitive, people can do their breakfast in another bush next round.

42 minutes ago, Vicky said:

better point and i dont want the world to know where i hide in de maps xD 

5 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

better point and i dont want the world to know where i hide in de maps xD 

Its better if they know lol because the game will be more competetive and harder

3 minutes ago, GOODNIGHT said:

Its better if they know lol because the game will be more competetive and harder

BUT I DONT WANT IT ANY harder there r already so many  pro players sometimes i wonder how the  guy  saw me pretending to be ded behind a bush

so ..... nooo?? :d 

I would like killcam back on the SND server, if you get killed on last killcam just move somewhere else.

I would very much like the killcam to come back with us in SND, it was very funny to have to watch the deaths of others. (and it helps a lot to create the competitive environment)

48 minutes ago, Marciano. said:

I would very much like the killcam to come back with us in SND, it was very funny to have to watch the deaths of others. (and it helps a lot to create the competitive environment)

sure it does  

download.jpg

Yeah, campers can find another places :RollingEyes: