Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
a Flying Brick

Question re: All Maps - Ammo

9 posts in this topic

Just to make sure, I didn't think you could replenish your own ammo on All Maps.  I know you can pick up a weapon on the ground, but not replenish your own ammo.  Am I correct.? Cause if so, I spotted a player that had unlimited ammo.  Score was fishy on Shipment, so I spec'd on next map which was Downpour.  Was 50 and 0, using p90 hip fire spray and was already 6 min. into the game and never ran out of ammo only using that weapon.  I've seen people do "one shot one kill" with p90 .. but he was spraying like mad. 

bro if u want unlimited ammo then use bandolier perk in perk 1 and

if u think some one is fishy simply record him and post his BANN REQUEST  the admins will b there to help u out ;) 

54 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

bro if u want unlimited ammo then use bandolier perk in perk 1 and

if u think some one is fishy simply record him and post his BANN REQUEST  the admins will b there to help u out ;) 

Bandolier doenst give unlimited ammo it gives more ammo yes but not unlimited

50 minutes ago, GOODNIGHT said:

Bandolier doenst give unlimited ammo it gives more ammo yes but not unlimited

sooooo is there a hack which gives u unlimited ammo ??? 

17 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

sooooo is there a hack which gives u unlimited ammo ??? 

yea there is a hack, usually in the "mod menu" like its on console too. but there is a mod that is a mod menu and there is unlimited ammo.

Here is a link to a guy that did it on the 1.7-1.8 version of cod

the unlimited is around 3.50-3.59

You can replenish your ammo without picking up another gun.

As long as the gun on the ground and the gun you are using is the same it will replenish the ammo. 

So on a little map as shipment and lots of p90 probably he can just run around the map and randomly run on those p90s and get more ammo

8 hours ago, eXe said:

You can replenish your ammo without picking up another gun.

As long as the gun on the ground and the gun you are using is the same it will replenish the ammo. 

So on a little map as shipment and lots of p90 probably he can just run around the map and randomly run on those p90s and get more ammo

no .. where I saw him was on Downpour which is a substantially bigger map.  At no time did I see him pick up any p90's or any other weapons for that matter.  Just making myself clear here.

Yeah no matter which map anyway, lots of people using P90 so it will be lying everywhere on the ground and you dont need to pick up another gun, just walk over a gun, in this example a p90, the gun on ground will disapear when you walk on it and you will Get more ammo, but you wont see him picking up anything

7 hours ago, eXe said:

Yeah no matter which map anyway, lots of people using P90 so it will be lying everywhere on the ground and you dont need to pick up another gun, just walk over a gun, in this example a p90, the gun on ground will disapear, but you wont see him picking up aything

ok, thank eXe, appreciate your time