Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

7 posts in this topic

I've been playing in this server for years now and started an account here in dw few months back 

through the course of my gaming in our dw servers . especially  in hardcore crossfire i've noticed some players emptying  an entire mag in to a spawn point and some have high prestige levels and when they are found to be guilty some get kicked by admins and some just say they are shooting a the wall or door for fun. 

Reason i'm starting this thread is to let the super admins know its a known issue experienced by all the players in our servers 

"MAY BE WE CAN IMPLEMENT SOME KIND OF SPAWN PROTECTION FOR  3 SECONDS OR LESS ,BECAUSE IN HARDCORE ONE HIT FROM SOME LONG RANGE GUNS LIKE LMGS AND SNIPER RIFLES  IS ENOUGH TO DIE WHEN DEEP IMPACT PERK IS ACTIVE  "

I admins will do the needful .

BRO  we have an admin who spams bullets in the same door way 

u r talking about players 

if the admins want they can use spawn protection 

but no one will like it  

So all your are saying my friend is add a spawn protection like 3 seconds or so ?? 

yes only for them to move out of the spawn point but not enough to exploit the spawn protection. 

11 hours ago, pascal said:

So all your are saying my friend is add a spawn protection like 3 seconds or so ?? 

yes  thats what he and many players ask for ....

if spawn protection is installed many spawn campers might start door camping 

and if  camping meter is installed many door campers might start rushing

i dont see any harm if they implement on this :d

i wouldn't be so bad to implement a spawn protection in hardcore servers 

any follow up with this topic admins ?