Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HadesGR

servers

Recommended Posts

i got a question.. sometimes when i refresh my server list, many servers aren t there anymore.. and btw they are open servers with many players.. if i refresh my list and i can t find the DW servers what can i do then?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude try quick refresh option  

dont press refresh list option 

and when sometimes  some dw servers r down or offline so they dont show on ur server list

therefore u can first ask the admins that     " is   ur desired server running ?  "

if so then  quick refresh the list the servers will start showing :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The servers who work you can be found here

http://dwarea.com/servers/

This may be a problem with  this folder servercache.dat , which sometimes erases

My advice is to put us in favorites so you do not lose;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HadesGR said:

i got a question.. sometimes when i refresh my server list, many servers aren t there anymore.. and btw they are open servers with many players.. if i refresh my list and i can t find the DW servers what can i do then?

 

it happens sometime with me too what i do is restart the Pc :xsad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, piko said:

The servers who work you can be found here

http://dwarea.com/servers/

This may be a problem with  this folder servercache.dat , which sometimes erases

My advice is to put us in favorites so you do not lose;)

some times when all the servers r down the server list still shows dat the servers r online xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

some times when all the servers r down the server list still shows dat the servers r online xD 

You have the right but very  quickly  should make an update.

This is what I'm saying  occurs sometimes when all the servers are working. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i did a quick refresh and the servers are there..! thanks for the help guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×