Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ROnNiE

#Facts

20 posts in this topic

#Facts 

If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 month, enough gas is produced to

create the energy of an atomic bomb!!  :haha: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROnNiE said:

#Facts 

If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 month, enough gas is produced to

create the energy of an atomic bomb!!  :haha: 

Hm :hmmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude   no human has that kinda capacity  but  no biggy in trying   

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot  

hmmmmmm  :haha: 

no thing exploded guess  i  need more ...... xD  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GOODNIGHT said:

Hm :hmmm:

xDxD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pascal said:

That Was the most useless General discuation that i ever seen...! :ColdSweat:

:haha::haha: wanna dare that  !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KashanRaider said:

dude   no human has that kinda capacity  but  no biggy in trying   

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot  

hmmmmmm  :haha: 

no thing exploded guess  i  need more ...... xD  

xD Dam 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ROnNiE said:

#Facts 

If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 month, enough gas is produced to

create the energy of an atomic bomb!!  :haha: 

Rlly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Rlly

xDxD yes really !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uzbek said:

My personal best is 19 seconds :Top^^:xD

ahahahah 19 seconds  ahahaha ur stomach is as big as california  xDxD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Uzbek said:

My personal best is 19 seconds :Top^^:xD

OMG seriously !! U will get a job in gas factory easily xDxDxD  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KashanRaider said:

ahahahah 19 seconds  ahahaha ur stomach is as big as california  xDxD 

xD hahahah OMG Made my day !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, I'mMalfri said:

these type of posts shouldn't be posted here :\

Bro, guys are just joking ;) sometimes we need it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Uzbek said:

Bro, guys are just joking ;) sometimes we need it

and i was joking too xD 
See I knew it that you needed jokes xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 2:51 PM, I'mMalfri said:

these type of posts shouldn't be posted here :\

HAhahahaahah ! xDxDxD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 3:04 PM, Uzbek said:

Bro, guys are just joking ;) sometimes we need it

:Ghost::d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now