Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@>SpD<Pato Heh? Come on! I challenge u again :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, LyNx said:

@>SpD<Pato Heh? Come on! I challenge u again :d 

I challenge to 1vs1 match on map of your choice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh guys @uzb is the best sniper i ever met :d:prettycat:
I was just joking about that heheh ! :Ghost::cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pascal said:

Huh guys @uzb is the best sniper i ever met :d:prettycat:
I was just joking about that heheh ! :Ghost::cool:

Hey Pascal I'mMalfri :Top^^::TearCat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LyNx said:

@>SpD<Pato Heh? Come on! I challenge u again :d 

 

3 hours ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

I challenge to 1vs1 match on map of your choice

@[eYe]WoLfY @LyNx tell me when, but in ambush xD and this weekend im going to travel so...this is the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, >SpD<Pato said:

 

@[eYe]WoLfY @LyNx tell me when, but in ambush xD and this weekend im going to travel so...this is the day

1 on 1 or 1 on 2 anywhere and anytime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

1 on 1 or 1 on 2 anywhere and anytime

In 5 minutes? What server? Promod? Or what? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, >SpD<Pato said:

In 5 minutes? What server? Promod? Or what? xD

HC CF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok xD give me five minutes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Uzb train harder i just beat u 10-2 in hcf

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 10:11 PM, GOODNIGHT said:

3 of them vs me i will beat them all

 

bro  i can beat u too  just need patience and better  internet  

all u  do  is pop out and shoot at an unpredictable window which i know @Uzbek  and @[eYe]WoLfY and i can do toooo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KashanRaider said:

bro  i can beat u too  just need patience and better  internet  

all u  do  is pop out and shoot at an unpredictable window which i know @Uzbek  and @[eYe]WoLfY and i can do toooo!

Goodnight is nothing more than a noob.

The point is that @Uzbek is usually at one spot. Which makes it easier for others to see him. GN has mastered that area and whenever uzb pops up, he shoots and says he Is a pro. I have experienced his sniping and have killed him many times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Goodnight is nothing more than a noob.

The point is that @Uzbek is usually at one spot. Which makes it easier for others to see him. GN has mastered that area and whenever uzb pops up, he shoots and says he Is a pro. I have experienced his sniping and have killed him many times

Oh thats why u never kill me the last time we played u said come on kill me which i wasn't even trying 1 second after u said that sentence i killed u you just can't admit it cause i kill u so much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GOODNIGHT said:

Oh thats why u never kill me the last time we played u said come on kill me which i wasn't even trying 1 second after u said that sentence i killed u you just can't admit it cause i kill u so much 

I killed u 2 times and u killed me 1 time because I was CI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

I killed u 2 times and u killed me 1 time because I was CI

Lol we were not even challenging next time u want a challenge tell me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GOODNIGHT said:

Lol we were not even challenging next time u want a challenge tell me

 

WAT DA.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×