NinjaCristian

The admins need know other lenguage

many administrators of the servers of Dw in the game cod4 are unable to complete their work for the reason of not being able to speak Spanish (at this moment I am using a translator) I do not ask to be taken out for not knowing Spanish, but how to improve the server As a requirement you know English and Spanish at least the basics. thank you very much: D

What about just learning english like everybody else?

And noly because we dont understand spanish, doesnt mean we are stupid etc

I told you to keep quite and play

You didnt

There are a LOT of DW players here that do not speak english as their first language but they still communicate in English. Do all of them have perfect grammar and spelling? No. But at least they try and we all get along despite the language barrier. A lot of players use google translate. We all find a way to speak and understand each other. I hope you realize how unfair your request is that we would have to be required to speak spanish.

@Trauma  NAH  MOST OF US DONT EVEN TRANSLATE WE KNOW ENGLISH AS OUR SECOND LANGUAGE 

On 5/20/2018 at 8:40 AM, Trauma said:

There are a LOT of DW players here that do not speak english as their first language but they still communicate in English. Do all of them have perfect grammar and spelling? No. But at least they try and we all get along despite the language barrier. A lot of players use google translate. We all find a way to speak and understand each other. I hope you realize how unfair your request is that we would have to be required to speak spanish.

A good way to convince him to speak English and how unfair his request is.

english  is a more common language so u shuld know it man 

English is the most common language in all over the world as my friends said.. Why should i learn Spanish? Because people cant speak English? I can talk Greek too . So lets  learn some Greek language:d:d :TearCat: THis logic .. :p 

5 minutes ago, pascal said:

English is the most common language in all over the world as my friends said.. Why should i learn Spanish? Because people cant speak English? I can talk Greek too . So lets  learn some Greek language:d:d :TearCat: THis logic .. :p 

xD lol @pascal

Even I can talk English lol

But, I suggest you to learn some English it will help you not only in this community or games but also in your daily life. 

This community have people from all around the world. As we can’t speak all of those languages, we have to speak English.

@KashanRaider True. Even for myself, English is only my second language too.

@pascal You are spot on about the logic. If that was the case, every player in this community would have to learn every language of every player. Just doesn’t make sense.

@MetalUpYerAss You are so right, we have players in the DW servers from across the globe. And we all have to face the fact that English is the unofficial universal language.

I am not saying that non-english speaking players should only talk in english here, you can talk in your own language as much as you want. Just don’t request to require the community to speak spanish.

@SpOoKy I still have the screenshot . 

14 minutes ago, I'mMalfri said:

@SpOoKy I still have the screenshot . 

Which one??

2 hours ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Which one??

he abused my  [ mother]  but I'm not gonna report him , i'll leave it to the god ^ 

7 minutes ago, I'mMalfri said:

he abused my  [ mother]  but I'm not gonna report him , i'll leave it to the god ^ 

Good Boi!!! As it is Ramazan @SpOoKy should apologize and you should forgive him.:)

16 minutes ago, I'mMalfri said:

koi baat nhi maal  maaf krde ramzan hai  

In any case we are an English team.

I do not speak very good English, I am French, but I force myself to speak English.

22 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Good Boi!!! As it is Ramazan @SpOoKy should apologize and you should forgive him.:)

I did the same thing .

@I'mMalfri i know and it was misunderstanding and sorry :) @KashanRaider its ramazan and malfri and me was joking he just get some angry 

14 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

koi baat nhi maal  maaf krde ramzan hai  

isliye toh kuch nahi kya 

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

In any case we are an English team.

I do not speak very good English, I am French, but I force myself to speak English.

comment vas-tu ? 

2 minutes ago, SpOoKy said:

@I'mMalfri i know and it was misunderstanding and sorry :) @KashanRaider its ramazan and malfri and me was joking he just get some angry 

joking ??? wtf i wasn't even talking to you damnit I have screenshot dont worry it will not take a 1 sec to proove that 

@I'mMalfri in that time i was i as joking and i didnt tell you you take it seriuosly

9 minutes ago, SpOoKy said:

@I'mMalfri in that time i was i as joking and i didnt tell you you take it seriuosly

ok I'll abuse your mother then i'll say i was joking ? is that ok with you 

11 minutes ago, SpOoKy said:

A joke is always a joke when it is in a limit @SpOoKy. You should've not done that.!

3 minutes ago, I'mMalfri said:

ok I'll abuse your mother then i'll say i was joking ? is that ok with you 

We'll deal him. Just cool your anger and don't spoil your fasting :)