Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all. 

I have to deliver the sad news that 8 am resigning as I am very very Dishearted. @KashanRaider and @LyNx. Thank you for making me happy. I experienced that before this, I checked about feelings of other for me. I saw that expect 2 guys, No body gave a damn. So that's it

 

Bye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bro what happend .i was inactive .why u saying good bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:ColdSweat::Confounded_sad::(:Disappoint::((:Coldsweat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:OMG:bhai kidr ja raha hai sonya:*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Hi all. 

I have to deliver the sad news that 8 am resigning as I am very very Dishearted. @KashanRaider and @LyNx. Thank you for making me happy. I experienced that before this, I checked about feelings of other for me. I saw that expect 2 guys, No body gave a damn. So that's it

 

Bye. 

Friend what's happening ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, piko said:

Friend what's happening ?

Good question.

As I said, I am dishearted. Ask why?

Answer:   I worked hard for DW. I was admonished by parents for DW. I wake up at 3:00 AM only for DW. I disturb my routine for DW. I don't talk to others for DW. After all these efforts I ask RAs for membership and they say  "NO". Which dishearted me.:Disappoint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@IAV4K @DoN plz see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Luck with life :)

It is a roller coaster :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IAV4K said:

Good Luck with life :)

It is a roller coaster :dance:

I asked you to see:

 

7 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

Good question.

As I said, I am dishearted. Ask why?

Answer:   I worked hard for DW. I was admonished by parents for DW. I wake up at 3:00 AM only for DW. I disturb my routine for DW. I don't talk to others for DW. After all these efforts I ask RAs for membership and they say  "NO". Which dishearted me.:Disappoint:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RAZTA xD said:

bro what happend .i was inactive .why u saying good bye.

 

29 minutes ago, wR RaDio said:

:OMG:bhai kidr ja raha hai sonya:*

 

41 minutes ago, LyNx said:

:ColdSweat::Confounded_sad::(:Disappoint::((:Coldsweat:

 

gnoGNNa.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T-T

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emphasis on "worked" and in past tense 

You broke our trust when you posted a Fake Ban Request that is inexcusable

We never asked you to do any of this all we asked was that you enjoy our servers 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IAV4K said:

Emphasis on "worked" and in past tense 

You broke our trust when you posted a Fake Ban Request that is inexcusable

We never asked you to do any of this all we asked was that you enjoy our servers 

 

You break my feelings as I always say that my cous did it and you never hear me 

P.S: We have a joint family -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nonetheless You must Face the Music ,you could've made measures  to ensure your coz doesn't access your account or cod4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IAV4K said:

Nonetheless You must Face the Music ,you could've made measures  to ensure your coz doesn't access your account or cod4 

WAT DOES THAT MEANS:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could've password protected your cod4 and/or your pc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IAV4K said:

You could've password protected your cod4 and/or your pc 

I just told it to my bro and he cheated and told him the password

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'll have membership then I'll never leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

If I'll have membership then I'll never leave.

@[eYe]WoLfY bro dont leave be true one day you will deserve the membership 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vicky said:

@[eYe]WoLfY bro dont leave be true one day you will deserve the membership 

I hope so and I am always sincere and true to my favourite DW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

I hope so and I am always sincere and true to my favourite DW

still be paitance u will deserve ok ma bro @[eYe]WoLfY :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BRO PLZZ  DONT LEAVE   .............

MANY PEOPLE CARE FOR U BUT U  ONLY SEE 2 OF THEM  

DONT LEAVE LIKE  HEROIC DID  :=(:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×