guyz i have some issues with graysnow ,

1st im only left and approximately 20sec left for diffuse i did my 2 seconds waste and gor warn by him bcz i kill him before ,,,

and when i kill him with nade the other time he use abusive language i have screenshots

he dont respect others,,, he should be remove from admin or he should got warn

admin.png

don't angr mzee, we all friends:*:*

Well, i think he is a good admin, maybe he just have a bad moment...

Actually...Everyone haves a  bad Moment..And Almost everyone Use Bad Lang in that Moment...But I dont get Why he Warned U! :RollingEyes: 

Opaaaa! xD

First.

I warned you because you wasn't defusing :d And that is against Rule 9, then I warned you for that ;) 

Second. 

The screenshot is about a conversation with other player, not MZEE, and we was joking ;) Like I make jokes with N!ght or Malfri. Btw, I'm a friendly admin ;) And a lot of people know it.

Finally.

If you kill me congrats, you have luck :p Otherwise, I'm not going to warn or ban you for that. This game is for that... Kill and die. 

Gravvy ;) 

"IF you kill me congrats, you have luck :p Otherwise, I'm not going to warn or ban you for that. This game is for that... Kill and die. " 

Bueno...sin comentarios xD se te quiere igualmente @GraySnovv

5 hours ago, GraySnovv said:

Opaaaa! xD

First.

I warned you because you wasn't defusing :d And that is against Rule 9, then I warned you for that ;) 

Second. 

The screenshot is about a conversation with other player, not MZEE, and we was joking ;) Like I make jokes with N!ght or Malfri. Btw, I'm a friendly admin ;) And a lot of people know it.

Finally.

If you kill me congrats, you have luck :p Otherwise, I'm not going to warn or ban you for that. This game is for that... Kill and die. 

Gravvy ;) 

lol xD

but the ppl who r not ur friend kindly do not make jokes with'em becox that is abuse u reached his mother lol

if u would've said that to me i would've pb u xD

8 minutes ago, Heroic said:

if u would've said that to me i would've pb u xD

You can not, you're a rookie :haha:xDxD 

5 hours ago, GraySnovv said:

Opaaaa! xD

First.

Second. 

Finally.

Gravvy ;) 

Even if it was a joke, you still have to watch your langauge.

Or you connected to a private server ;)

Closed

11 hours ago, MZEESHAN said:

guyz i have some issues with graysnow ,

1st im only left and approximately 20sec left for diffuse i did my 2 seconds waste and gor warn by him bcz i kill him before ,,,

and when i kill him with nade the other time he use abusive language i have screenshots

he dont respect others,,, he should be remove from admin or he should got warn

admin.png

We are sorry, if that offends you, it should not be reproduced anymore.