Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Reset stats & aliases

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

You can now reset your stats or aliases, to do this, you must go to your personal page B3 on our site, or click on (View more details) on the homepage of the website on your right (B3 Info).

I take the opportunity to thank all the players who still plays on our servers, and who are more and more to come on the forum, i do not know if you noticed it, but 4 days ago we have 85 members connected to the site, this record had not been beaten since 2015 :17_heart_eyes:

And if we are more numerous, it is thanks to all our admins who cleans our servers :p

The Staff

GooD work kevin :)

Wait It's Not Available To Everyone, Is It?

Because If I'm Watching Someone Then They change Their Name And Clear Aliases i won't Be Able To Tell whos Who.

:(

:ninja:

1 minute ago, Ninja said:

Wait It's Not Available To Everyone, Is It?

Because If I'm Watching Someone Then They change Their Name And Clear Aliases i won't Be Able To Tell whos Who.

:(

The aliases is only for the DW ;)

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

The aliases is only for the DW ;)

Oh Ok :D

To be Honest this forum is now more user friendly, more options and its so active than old days thanks to the hard work of @Kevin, All the RA, HA, SA, RA and Members.

I agree servers are more clean than ever. I hope we will continue this hard work to the future..

Cheers..

I would like to thanks @Kevin for all the work and hours he have done fixing every bug and every suggestions that everybody is spamming him down with :D,
if it was me I would have died by all the work and all the crying about stuff not working etc etc :D
I am glad we have you as a RA which acctually does stuff to improve them

Thanks again :D