Sign in to follow this  
Hdin

call of duty 4 Zombie - Voting

Hello everyone,

I've noticed, and I play zombie a lot, that a lot of people glitch. For example, as I'm writing, a player called STEVAN is glitching on a map COUNTDOWN. He went up on a building near a truck and is not willing to get down. There are many maps and many glitches on which you can easily glitch and it spoils the fun. Since there is rarely an admin present, I would like you to consider adding option of voting to kick. And that you need a huge majority of players (like 60-70%) to get the person kicked. It would definitely reduce amount of people glitching on servers. I don't think that by giving us option to kick other players you would give us too much power. Please, ponder on it. 

BR

Hdin

The thing about Votekicking is that it can be easily abused by people and that will just make matters worse 

Even if you need like 80-90% majority? If such a majority wants you to get kicked you actually deserve it, isn't it?

When I used to play on a different server that had a vote to kick option(required like a 60-40 vote or something) I got kicked by people just because I was number 1 player on my team and killing them.(I come back and get insta kicked again) Vote to kick really isn’t a good system and can be abused very easily. 

If you see someone glitching take multiple screenshots of them glitching(preferably on multiple occasions) then make a ban request here on forum and we may be able to help you out. You can even just come ask for an admins help in the shoutbox and if one’s available they may also be able to assist.  

when ever i play u camp .....} dont point finger to others ur hand is full of sht

.{.zombie mod }

@Segria If I was Upto Save ScreenShots.. Many would be TB :D 

@IAV4K how about  that ! a player cant camp in a place more than 20 snds?  or not kicked just make him zombie? i just says my opinion  

Votekick is not gonna happen. If u have any glitch/wh or any rule breaking, come to the forum and report it. There are many admins and someone will assist u asap.