Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vicky

VICKY'S KNIIFE KILLS

Recommended Posts

WE PLAYED TEAM MATCH AND FULLY KNIFE MATCH I AM AT THE TOP I KEPT MY NAME AS SHINCHAN AND MY FIRST KNIFE SCORES ARE THIS FULLY KNIFE KILLS .....

 

shot0002.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw you guys kicking some players (Sangar and BARS) for "breaking rules".

Which "rules" they did break?  They didn't want play knife only and shoot you while you guys play knifing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uzbek said:

Saw you guys kicking some players (Sangar and BARS) for "breaking rules".

Which "rules" they did break?  They didn't want play knife only and shoot you while you guys play knifing?

Who make this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Uzbek Who Kicked? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DucK said:

Who make this?

 

3 minutes ago, LyNx said:

@Uzbek Who Kicked? 

I made link on kicked players name, so everyone can click on them and find out who kicked them in B3 info page.

I will remind the reason for kick was "breaking rules"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys i dono

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Uzbek said:

Saw you guys kicking some players (Sangar and BARS) for "breaking rules".

Which "rules" they did break?  They didn't want play knife only and shoot you while you guys play knifing?

@Uzbek @LyNx and @DucK they dint have been banned they just went out by server and came againg and shoot us ok bro no one banned them ask them or spec while game they came again and shot we also shot they went ... ok bro they dint get permanant ban or temp ban understand .... a guy name i dono he came again and again after kick so he just went out ... understand bro not banned 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both the kicks were made by @-=DW=-Cpt Wish for the reason "rule".  ....so u can't gun in a public server lol totally abuse....

@DucK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vicky said:

they dint have been banned they just went out by server and came againg and shoot us ok bro no one banned them ask them or spec while game they came again and shot we also shot they went ... ok bro they dint get permanant ban or temp ban understand .... a guy name i dono he came again and again after kick so he just went out ... understand bro not banned 

As I understand from your words, You, Mani (rookie admin) and several other players have agreed and played only a knife in the Hardcore Crossfire server. Some other players started to shoot you and play not according to "your rules", but in response you started noticing them about "breaking of the rules" and admin Mani kicked them from the server indicating the appropriate reason.

@Vicky, no one says that they were banned. The question is, those guys were kicked because they simply did not want to play by your rules, was it all true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really?... @Vicky It was Rude man! But I think this Happened with @Heroic too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Uzbek said:

As I understand from your words, You, Mani (rookie admin) and several other players have agreed and played only a knife in the Hardcore Crossfire server. Some other players started to shoot you and play not according to "your rules", but in response you started noticing them about "breaking of the rules" and admin Mani kicked them from the server indicating the appropriate reason.

@Vicky, no one says that they were banned. The question is, those guys were kicked because they simply did not want to play by your rules, was it all true?

@Uzbek i dint ask him to ban and notice for this silly things ok ... dont complain me with you see 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Uzbek said:

As I understand from your words, You, Mani (rookie admin) and several other players have agreed and played only a knife in the Hardcore Crossfire server. Some other players started to shoot you and play not according to "your rules", but in response you started noticing them about "breaking of the rules" and admin Mani kicked them from the server indicating the appropriate reason.

@Vicky, no one says that they were banned. The question is, those guys were kicked because they simply did not want to play by your rules, was it all true?

and another @Uzbek i dint ask for knife they asked i said ok .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at all DW members i showened my skills none got intreset for congrats me. but you guys fight with me for what i dint do. there are 8 members hope  but you guys asking me. what is this .......... :Angry: @Heroic @DucK @LyNx and @Uzbek 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Uzbek said:

As I understand from your words, You, Mani (rookie admin) and several other players have agreed and played only a knife in the Hardcore Crossfire server. Some other players started to shoot you and play not according to "your rules", but in response you started noticing them about "breaking of the rules" and admin Mani kicked them from the server indicating the appropriate reason.

@Vicky, no one says that they were banned. The question is, those guys were kicked because they simply did not want to play by your rules, was it all true?

and @Uzbek that is not my rule i just accepted to play okkkkkkkkk .... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Vicky said:

at all DW members i showened my skills none got intreset for congrats me. but you guys fight with me for what i dint do. there are 8 members hope  but you guys asking me. what is this .......... :Angry: @Heroic @DucK @LyNx and @Uzbek 

 

22 minutes ago, Vicky said:

and @Uzbek that is not my rule i just accepted to play okkkkkkkkk .... 

@Vicky Calm down your t...s pls xDNo one says that it was exactly your fault. You need to read the question carefully. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LyNx said:

Really?... @Vicky It was Rude man! But I think this Happened with @Heroic too! 

I only kicked 1 player xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Heroic That Turned out to be Duck Right!! xDxD 

Bad Luck! xDxD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LyNx said:

@Heroic That Turned out to be Duck Right!! xDxD 

Bad Luck! xDxD 

yep :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xDxD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh .... cool? :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks @KING LION and @Police

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×