Sign in to follow this  
Vicky

VICKY'S KNIIFE KILLS

WE PLAYED TEAM MATCH AND FULLY KNIFE MATCH I AM AT THE TOP I KEPT MY NAME AS SHINCHAN AND MY FIRST KNIFE SCORES ARE THIS FULLY KNIFE KILLS .....

shot0002.jpg

Saw you guys kicking some players (Sangar and BARS) for "breaking rules".

Which "rules" they did break?  They didn't want play knife only and shoot you while you guys play knifing?

1 hour ago, Uzbek said:

Which "rules" they did break?  They didn't want play knife only and shoot you while you guys play knifing?

Who make this?

@Uzbek Who Kicked? 

1 hour ago, DucK said:

Who make this?

3 minutes ago, LyNx said:

@Uzbek Who Kicked? 

I made link on kicked players name, so everyone can click on them and find out who kicked them in B3 info page.

I will remind the reason for kick was "breaking rules"

kk

guys i dono

6 hours ago, Uzbek said:

@Uzbek @LyNx and @DucK they dint have been banned they just went out by server and came againg and shoot us ok bro no one banned them ask them or spec while game they came again and shot we also shot they went ... ok bro they dint get permanant ban or temp ban understand .... a guy name i dono he came again and again after kick so he just went out ... understand bro not banned 

Both the kicks were made by @-=DW=-Cpt Wish for the reason "rule".  ....so u can't gun in a public server lol totally abuse....

@DucK

1 hour ago, Vicky said:

they dint have been banned they just went out by server and came againg and shoot us ok bro no one banned them ask them or spec while game they came again and shot we also shot they went ... ok bro they dint get permanant ban or temp ban understand .... a guy name i dono he came again and again after kick so he just went out ... understand bro not banned 

As I understand from your words, You, Mani (rookie admin) and several other players have agreed and played only a knife in the Hardcore Crossfire server. Some other players started to shoot you and play not according to "your rules", but in response you started noticing them about "breaking of the rules" and admin Mani kicked them from the server indicating the appropriate reason.

@Vicky, no one says that they were banned. The question is, those guys were kicked because they simply did not want to play by your rules, was it all true?

Really?... @Vicky It was Rude man! But I think this Happened with @Heroic too! 

16 hours ago, Uzbek said:

As I understand from your words, You, Mani (rookie admin) and several other players have agreed and played only a knife in the Hardcore Crossfire server. Some other players started to shoot you and play not according to "your rules", but in response you started noticing them about "breaking of the rules" and admin Mani kicked them from the server indicating the appropriate reason.

@Vicky, no one says that they were banned. The question is, those guys were kicked because they simply did not want to play by your rules, was it all true?

@Uzbek i dint ask him to ban and notice for this silly things ok ... dont complain me with you see 

and another @Uzbek i dint ask for knife they asked i said ok .....

at all DW members i showened my skills none got intreset for congrats me. but you guys fight with me for what i dint do. there are 8 members hope  but you guys asking me. what is this .......... :Angry: @Heroic @DucK @LyNx and @Uzbek 

and @Uzbek that is not my rule i just accepted to play okkkkkkkkk .... 

25 minutes ago, Vicky said:

at all DW members i showened my skills none got intreset for congrats me. but you guys fight with me for what i dint do. there are 8 members hope  but you guys asking me. what is this .......... :Angry: @Heroic @DucK @LyNx and @Uzbek 

22 minutes ago, Vicky said:

and @Uzbek that is not my rule i just accepted to play okkkkkkkkk .... 

@Vicky Calm down your t...s pls xDNo one says that it was exactly your fault. You need to read the question carefully. ;)

17 hours ago, LyNx said:

Really?... @Vicky It was Rude man! But I think this Happened with @Heroic too! 

I only kicked 1 player xD

@Heroic That Turned out to be Duck Right!! xDxD 

Bad Luck! xDxD 

1 minute ago, LyNx said:

@Heroic That Turned out to be Duck Right!! xDxD 

Bad Luck! xDxD 

yep :p

xDxD 

Huh .... cool? :p 

thanks @KING LION and @Police