Sign in to follow this  
ROnNiE

Admin Abuse !

9 posts in this topic

http://dwarea.com/clientdetails.php?id=69237&logsn=100

hey i guys i was just playing and graysnovv came and gave me 2 warns for nothing :((

here, u can check my chat-log .

http://dwarea.com/clientdetails.php?id=63639

i did nothing

he was just abusing his admin powers,

i urge to old admins to take actions as he is abusing his admin powers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ROnNiE said:

http://dwarea.com/clientdetails.php?id=69237&logsn=100

hey i guys i was just playing and graysnovv came and gave me 2 warns for nothing :((

here, u can check my chat-log .

http://dwarea.com/clientdetails.php?id=63639

i did nothing

he was just abusing his admin powers,

i urge to old admins to take actions as he is abusing his admin powers....

 

hmm....

another abuse of @GraySnovv ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ROnNiE said:

:=(::=(:

i'm sure @Kevin may do somethin' ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Heroic said:

i'm sure @Kevin may do somethin' ^^

yes @Kevin we are just playing in promod  and all play knife ruls ! gray also know that cpt told him but he kill me with snip and ai just say like that may stupid knife ruls ! and he give me 2 warning ! is that a bad word (stupid) ! :xsad:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Heroic said:

hmm....

another abuse of @GraySnovv ......

Are you saying that?

GraySnovv does a great job, I'll look at that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ROnNiE said:

yes @Kevin we are just playing in promod  and all play knife ruls ! gray also know that cpt told him but he kill me with snip and ai just say like that may stupid knife ruls ! and he give me 2 warning ! is that a bad word (stupid) ! :xsad:  

There is no rule on the promod that says played knife, if a player wants to use a weapon he can use it.

Hero even kicked players on the promod because they did not use knife only.

If you said stupid he did well to warn you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevin said:

There is no rule on the promod that says played knife, if a player wants to use a weapon he can use it.

Hero even kicked players on the promod because they did not use knife only.

If you said stupid he did well to warn you.

xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this