Sign in to follow this  
Fauji

Should take STEROIDS or not!?

11 posts in this topic

hello guys i have one question should i take steroids or not?! and if yes what would you recommand

Steroids = 2000px-Noto_Emoji_Oreo_1f34c.svg.png

No steroids unless you want an unhappy wife 

If you want to die at 30 you can take them.

But the answer is just

NO

They are very harmful, they ruin the heart and so on

You can take something harmless like creatin-amino search them in google.
Creatin is a natural product that it is in your body anyway . 5g per day will make you stronger .Steroids is for proffesional stuff . Bodybuilding isnt for you unless if you go in races...
Keep that in your mind . 

2 hours ago, IAV4K said:

Steroids = 2000px-Noto_Emoji_Oreo_1f34c.svg.png

No steroids unless you want an unhappy wife 

Thats not true mate that steroids smaller your dick thats the biggest lie that you can hear about steroids type it in youtube youll se steroids users taking about this everyone has said its a lie only your balls get smaller because they dont need to make testosteron that much the size of dik is same... ;)

2 hours ago, Police said:

If you want to die at 30 you can take them.

But the answer is just

NO

They are very harmful, they ruin the heart and so on

Well i dont wanna live till 90 or smth like this belive me noone would want to if would know the truth i am on medecine school and i see this old people is hospital nursing homes etc. And this thing is insane i dont know how to explain it in english but the point is they suffer alot with huges pains so  70 is a good age to die :)

1 hour ago, pascal said:

You can take something harmless like creatin-amino search them in google.
Creatin is a natural product that it is in your body anyway . 5g per day will make you stronger .Steroids is for proffesional stuff . Bodybuilding isnt for you unless if you go in races...
Keep that in your mind . 

Well i am bodybuilding i am in physique division

If you are over the age of 22 then take them

Testosterone help with penile erections during puberty which ends when you are 21  but if you over flow of testosterone will :

15 hours ago, Fauji said:

70 is a good age to die

Not 70, steroids ruin your heart so bad it would malfunction at early stages, where at natural muscles your heart would get stronger and function more efficient. I am not talking about age, but why would you choose to take such "poison" and enter it to your body only to show a few muscles which would disappear later.

Where as with natural muscles they are likely to stay for long, very long. Add a healthy body to this and voila! 

14 hours ago, IAV4K said:

If you are over the age of 22 then take them

Testosterone help with penile erections during puberty which ends when you are 21  but if you over flow of testosterone will :

Well this are possible things that can happen but kot for sure but got chances to get thos side effect for sperm you got after cycle medicine which will bring it back at normal or atleast somewhere near normal

6 hours ago, Police said:

Not 70, steroids ruin your heart so bad it would malfunction at early stages, where at natural muscles your heart would get stronger and function more efficient. I am not talking about age, but why would you choose to take such "poison" and enter it to your body only to show a few muscles which would disappear later.

Where as with natural muscles they are likely to stay for long, very long. Add a healthy body to this and voila! 

Yes i know but i will compete so this thing is good if you dont want to stand on the last spot