Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I AM AGENT 47  I WANT THE TAG BECAUSE I LIKE IT THEN PLZ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wth @AGENT 47  would be better if u tell us about urself more xD

But anyways Welcome to the Forum! :Banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AGENT 47 said:

I AM AGENT 47  I WANT THE TAG BECAUSE I LIKE IT THEN PLZ 

I want you a welcome to the DW server :d  

For the tag follow the instructions, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome to the forums

P.S:we accept bribes xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI GAYS I AM FROM AFGANISTAN AND I AM 18 OLD PLAZ ACCEPT ME PLAZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AGENT 47 said:

HI GAYS I AM FROM AFGANISTAN AND I AM 18 OLD PLAZ ACCEPT ME PLAZ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.03.2018 at 2:51 PM, Uzbek said:

wth @AGENT 47  would be better if u tell us about urself more xD

But anyways Welcome to the Forum! :Banana:

He is a serial killer as i know lol

I like hitman series tho..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AGENT 47 said:

HI GAYS I AM FROM AFGANISTAN AND I AM 18 OLD PLAZ ACCEPT ME PLAZ

I guess you mean guys:hmmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MetalUpYerAss said:

I guess you mean guys:hmmm:

guys and gays have a big  difference of vowels dis guy  is taking us in another gender ! 

@AGENT 47  its a sincere request to check ur post b4 posting  it !  OR   u might  give birth to another gender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KashanRaider said:

guys and gays have a big  difference of vowels dis guy  is taking us in another gender ! 

@AGENT 47  its a sincere request to check ur post b4 posting  it !  OR   u might  give birth to another gender

It is a Lil bit offensiveas he said he lives in Afghanistan. People of Afghanistan are not good are English. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, [eYe]WoLfY said:

It is a Lil bit offensiveas he said he lives in Afghanistan. People of Afghanistan are not good are English. 

in that case  okey but if he called us gay atpurpose then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:smilingDEVIL:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He didn't did it deliberately. And If he does it intentionally. Then action will be taken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And he said PLAZ instead of please, which is a proof that he doesn't know English well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe hi agent :d I guess that you are a well trained player xD:ninja2:Enjoy playing in our servers !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:RollingEyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess By Meaning "Hey Gays"

He s Mentioing @Heroic@ROnNiEAnd @GOODNIGHT

:p:p:pxDxDxD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways Welcome to the Forums..To Join The DW clan..

Follow the link given by @piko

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LyNx said:

I guess By Meaning "Hey Gays"

He s Mentioing @Heroic@ROnNiEAnd @GOODNIGHT

:p:p:pxDxDxD 

How dare u mention my name i am not gay but  uare so why u didnt mention your name?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LyNx said:

I guess By Meaning "Hey Gays"

He s Mentioing @Heroic@ROnNiEAnd @GOODNIGHT

:p:p:pxDxDxD 

You are relay a  kid ! xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×