Heroic

Admin abuse

so guys this is the admin who always uses bad names...

as u know there are kids playing in our servers like @FNATIC @GOODNIGHT

so this admin always uses this kind of names.... if a admin uses this kind of lang thenhow will players improve?

5ab025e7922b5_bandicam2018-03-2002-02-21-697.thumb.jpg.778ab0a8ddde4499767408cc64b3a6be.jpg

his name is "fuddi mar dunga"  which means i will fuck u ...it is in hindi/urdu lang.

When I googled it I found out it was " Will kill you " but google translate is kind of bad translator sometimes, does we have anyone who speaks hindu other then him? @DoN

first of all let me begin by apologizing. i assure you that no such incident shall take place in the future. it was a grievous lapse on my judgement. please excuse this childish behaviour of mine. i am ready to face any action that senior admins deem to be correct. if possible, i would humbly request senior admins to consider giving me a chance to rectify this mistake.

i'm terribly sorry for using such an offensive term, i would not like to translate it, but as our admins may demand, i shall, its a derogatory term for the word ''butt''. let me reiterate, that i am terribly sorry for this and i detest myself for doing so.

thank you for listening to me @eXe @DoN

My opinion that this is not right,as a nick name,but no one is without a mistake, It is human to sin, but also to forgive.

its not good butt! btw for me its very bad word .

16 hours ago, Heroic said:

so guys this is the admin who always uses bad names...

as u know there are kids playing in our servers like @FNATIC @GOODNIGHT

so this admin always uses this kind of names.... if a admin uses this kind of lang thenhow will players improve?

5ab025e7922b5_bandicam2018-03-2002-02-21-697.thumb.jpg.778ab0a8ddde4499767408cc64b3a6be.jpg

his name is "fuddi mar dunga"  which means i will fuck u ...it is in hindi/urdu lang.

Hm k I never use names other than =DW=GOODNIGHT,cid or the narrator,but heroic you thought it was me or fnatic what if the guy who is doing is not a kid why you giving all the blame on us cause we are kids it doesn't mean if anything like this happens it should be a kid who caused it.

Fyi  I never use offensive lang 

This is not admin abuse......  Not by a mile 

Simple Misunderstanding -Easily Fixed 

We already dealt with this last week but the person only read the statement this week 

to all respected forum members and the senior admins. i owe my apology to each and everyone in here, i cannot express how ashamed i feel of myself for using such an derogatory term/name. i hope that i am  eligible for your forgiveness. as i have stated earlier. it was a huge lapse on the judgement. my intention might have taken the wrong turn in order to achieve completely something else. but it goes without saying that i do deserve severe repercussions for my actions. if you believe that it was just a silly mistake and deserves just a warning, i would gladly accept such a proposition

thank you

5 hours ago, itsme said:

to all respected forum members and the senior admins. i owe my apology to each and everyone in here, i cannot express how ashamed i feel of myself for using such an derogatory term/name. i hope that i am  eligible for your forgiveness. as i have stated earlier. it was a huge lapse on the judgement. my intention might have taken the wrong turn in order to achieve completely something else. but it goes without saying that i do deserve severe repercussions for my actions. if you believe that it was just a silly mistake and deserves just a warning, i would gladly accept such a proposition

thank you

apology accepted but didn't knew it was u @itsmei'm disappointed :( 

and @IAV4K this is admin abuse ;) and i thought it was fauji xD

6 hours ago, GOODNIGHT said:

Hm k I never use names other than =DW=GOODNIGHT,cid or the narrator,but heroic you thought it was me or fnatic what if the guy who is doing is not a kid why you giving all the blame on us cause we are kids it doesn't mean if anything like this happens it should be a kid who caused it.

Fyi  I never use offensive lang 

noob kid i didn't said it was  u....

i said there are kids like  u playing in the server they will get bad...

Just now, Heroic said:

noob kid i didn't said it was  u....

i said there are kids like  u playing in the server they will get bad...

Ye ik u didn't but u could have avoided using our names.

1 minute ago, GOODNIGHT said:

Ye ik u didn't but u could have avoided using our names.

you are the only kids here xD

2 minutes ago, Heroic said:

you are the only kids here xD

so what? we will have a discrimination?

well don't forget u are the only wonder woman here 

1 minute ago, GOODNIGHT said:

so what? we will have a discrimination?

well don't forget u are the only wonder woman here 

i thought  u were wonder  women xD

anyways i'm a patriot now son xD

On 20.03.2018 at 1:47 AM, eXe said:

When I googled it I found out it was " Will kill you " but google translate is kind of bad translator sometimes, does we have anyone who speaks hindu other then him? @DoN

It Means ' I Will Phuck Your Fussy ' xD 
Thanks Me Later :/ 

Let me define admin abuse :

it is when an admin neglects his or her duty and responsibilities  and or abuses his or her admin powers such as kicking or banning players unnecessarily without valid reasoning 

And Its lie is ranked Higher than you... You don't get to be dissapointed and  you cannot accuse people ranked higher than you without proof or evidence and this is a topic for members section!! Not public 

Google Translate says "Will kill you"

Hence the only punishment is a verbal warning Topic closed.