DokiDoki!

Map Voting System

14 posts in this topic

Hello there!

I'll cut straight to the point, i've seen some complains about how the map rotation system is kinda lame within the servers and we've come across a map voting script in some servers so, it'll be nice that all members of the server decide the following map instead of having to play a map most people dislike, even though i know this might bring some balancing issues, other thing that could be done is the voting system and a second option of going along with the rotation both together.

Best regards

.-DokiDoki

Problem with this is that servers with a map voting system often end up playing only a few maps, I have played servers who went from crash, to overgrown, to crash, to crossfire, to overgrown, or even replayed the same map multiple time in a row. Personally I’d rather play a map I don’t like or go to hardcore cross for a little while than to play the same maps over again.

Having a simple map rotation also means everyone can get to play the map they want, assuming they arive on server at the appropriate time. Some people may not like the popular maps likes crossfire or crash as much and/or want to play them every other match so it is more fair to everyone to just have a simple map rotation.

Its a great idea for the Rifle server but for snd and FFA its not good brother.

yes to that but in FFA players tend to get along with the map rotations....

Well map voting is nice in some server not all cuz maybe some players vote for the same map over and over so lame but I played on 1.7 a server has bot but if the admin agree so yeah it depend on russes to decide

My idea is that there shouldnt be map voting cause everyone will choose the same maps we wont play the maps we dont like we should play all the maps even if we dont like it to find new places and get better at playing in that map.

GOODNIGHT.

So many guys will vote no or not vote so it wont change map anyway, I like it as it is, when there are maps I don't like, Wet work bloc, I just go to HC cross or other server :D

Para él modo de juego buscar y destruir encuentro que no deberían existir los bombardeos porque empiezas la partida tu enemigo lanza un bombardeo y mueres al instante eso me tiene enojado y varios jugadores del cod4 me han dicho que lo odian mi pregunta es:

Como sacar los bombardeos de buscar y destruir????

I tend to agree with exe big time