Trauma

Introduction - Trauma

51 posts in this topic

Hi everybody! Trauma here from the USA! Aka xplosivdiarrhea, aka sleep fighter! :Banana:

I have been playing COd4 on and off since 2010. I also play COD mw2 once in a while. I started playing on the servers I think around early last year before they changed it to DW. I play mostly in Crossfire Night and Hardcore although I’ve been joining the other DW servers recently. You’ll see me running around with ak74u or sniping with a Barrett .50Cal. I play cod for fun and to relieve stress although it does raise my blood pressure once in a while. :heheSMIRK:

Shoutout to these players that I've been having fun chatting and playing with: IrishThug, Ouch, Hugestonez

Hoping to shoot around with the other players on the DW server!

See you around!

Heyo @Trauma

Welcome to the Forums Hope to see ya in-game 

Well come to the forums - please take note : there ar alot of noobs here @IAV4K @DoN @eXe @Ninja @andreadb98 muahahhah 

48 minutes ago, Trauma said:

Hi everybody! Trauma here from the USA! Aka xplosivdiarrhea, aka sleep fighter! :Banana:

I have been playing COd4 on and off since 2010. I also play COD mw2 once in a while. I started playing on the servers I think around early last year before they changed it to DW. I play mostly in Crossfire Night and Hardcore although I’ve been joining the other DW servers recently. You’ll see me running around with ak74u or sniping with a Barrett .50Cal. I play cod for fun and to relieve stress although it does raise my blood pressure once in a while. :heheSMIRK:

Shoutout to these players that I've been having fun chatting and playing with: IrishThug, Ouch, Hugestonez

Hoping to shoot around with the other players on the DW server!

See you around!

HI :d 

Just now, MetaBee said:

Well come to the forums - please take note : there ar alot of noobs here @IAV4K @DoN @eXe @Ninja @andreadb98 muahahhah 

I might be a noob but i'm sexy and you know it ^^

Hey Sister! Wellcome to the forum! :Top^^:

Welcome to the forum @Trauma :nerd:

57 minutes ago, MetaBee said:

If you See a player called MetaPee, Just don't kill him. poor guy he try a lot to show he is a better player BUT,

53 minutes ago, DoN said:

Welcome to the forum @Trauma :nerd:

If you See a player called MetaPee, Just don't kill him. poor guy he try a lot to show he is a better player BUT,

Thanks a bunch DoN! :Smilingblusheed:

@Trauma bro welcome to the forums 

enjoy ur stay need any help? pm me ;)

Hello Trauma welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy your stay :) 

22 minutes ago, Police said:

Hello Trauma welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy your stay :) 

Thanks a lot Police! :heheSMIRK:

10 minutes ago, Trauma said:

Thank you Heroic! :d

anytime^^