IrishThuG

call of duty 4 B3 and other options

ok guys..we have seen that b3 is down often,and when it is you also noticed that's when the hackers come..theres now way of kicking or banning them when this happens..sometimes when a hacker is present and no admins are around which occurs often,ill tell the players to go into the spec mode then the hacker cant do his thing...most players do this but the players that no el spako engrish don't..Kev or dusty..is there an a way that all the players will be automatically shoved into the spec mode when a hacker comes on the server? ive seen on some server where certain things are auto done...just a suggestion because its a shame when an Admin feels helpless when trying to do whats best for the Guest on your servers..   =)

Its a good idea ,I just think something like this will be a scripting nightmare that Kev just doesn't have the time for at the moment 

we are looking into a way in which admins can ban when b3 is down ;)

But Nice Idea none the less maybe when Kev is not busy with work we'll give it a shot  :*

3 minutes ago, IAV4K said:

Its a good idea ,I just think something like this will be a scripting nightmare that Kev just doesn't have the time for at the moment 

we are looking into a way in which admins can ban when b3 is down ;)

But Nice Idea none the less maybe when Kev is not busy with work we'll give it a shot  :*

Yes, if the admins can ban hackers while b3 is off there won't be any hackers left in the game  the first thing i would do is ban all the crossfire night hackers

its a good idea !:amrightbro: so hackers could stay away from our servers!

There must be something to do about it.Too many hackers who use absence B3.I hope Kevin and the other admin have time to get it. :d 

just lol guys...when b3 is up hackers still running wild!!b3 is not the problem!!

33 minutes ago, redtiger said:

just lol guys...when b3 is up hackers still running wild!!b3 is not the problem!!

My friend when  does not work B3 can not work ban, that's a problem :d 

Good suggestion my friend @IrishThug. We cant deny that most hackers/violators play their evil skills when b3 is down...:=(:

P.S  i know most of the senior guys here who work hard. so masters kick em all the (hackers/jackers):shoot:

I just think if the system just let us know where the hacker lives, we can go to his place and beat the daylights out of him. That's all I have to say..... OINK   In fact we should send IrishThug.  He'd be perfect to this!  LOL

haha...good idea..just hope theres no grannies there to distract me while I conduct business..lmao  on a good note..its good to see b3 back up and staying on now

On 25.02.2018 at 9:13 PM, tinkerbell said:

I just think if the system just let us know where the hacker lives, we can go to his place and beat the daylights out of him. That's all I have to say..... OINK   In fact we should send IrishThug.  He'd be perfect to this!  LOL

I'm Hacker I'll Gıve Ya Ma Address Please Come :pxD 

“ no el spako engrish” lmfao!!!! I’m dying :haha:

I do agree on this though. Like this one hacker around last week with the name ‘Inside’ that was hacking. A couple of players including myself called him out but he pretends that he’s not hacking. Jerks like that ruins the game and it’s frustrating that he can’t be banned or kicked out of the server...

Irishthug, I almost forgot that you have a weakness for grannies! Lol!

On 3/4/2018 at 8:11 AM, Trauma said:

I do agree on this though. Like this one hacker around last week with the name ‘Inside’ that was hacking.

lel  i didnt hack :)

11 minutes ago, Inside Siwc*-* said:

Lol! xD 

2 hours ago, Inside Siwc*-* said:

I know you have the name Inside too, but I'm not entirely sure if that's really you. It could have been somebody else that used the alias in-game. :Smilingblusheed: